Dreambur- (I hate u all. u were supposed to cry.)

Funfact. I still have to watch the stream from the 16.11
Aiiiiii I'm back. (Yes I studied a bit for french. And I recommend you do the same if you like Dreambur-.)

It is a beautiful morning, actually it is already noon but that sounds like Wilbur is lazy, the birds are already chriping their songs. Different melodies surrounding the Brit and he takes all of them in.
At least he tries. Sometimes singing a few lines to the tunes... After a while he decides that he can join the birds.
So with motivation he gets his guitar and sits down under a tree. Then he joins in.
And with a soft voice he starts to sing...

It is already noon when Dream decides he should go for a walk. The entire day sitting in his office was boring. And fresh air is good for everyone. So with that good reasoning he convinced himself for a small walk.
The birds were singing. From a bit away he hears a guitar and a voice singing. It sounds familiar. He likes it and follows the sound.
The nearer he gets the better he can listen to it and then as he sees the other leaning against a tree, he smiles.
Though he would love to talk, he doesn't want to let it end. So with a smile he sits down under an other tree, slightly hidden.
Sadness fills his body when the other stops and walks away. His green eyes watching the other leaving the place.
A sigh.
Guess he will come back tomorrow...

And he did.... And the next day and next... For months and years.... Till the other never came back.