Dreambur- Dogbur Part 2

Yes thats why it wasnt coming many updates. 2522 words. Be proud of me.

The next morning started well it depends on the perspective. So for Dream ist started bad. For Wilbur good.

Since Dream slept long this morning had Wilbur the dog enough time to bite him free. He just got rid of the leash through biting it into halves. Then he just left the base.

You can imagine how angry Dream was when he discovered it. He just jumped out of the bed and got ready for the day and a dog hunt. His first stop will be L'Manburg.

"Heya Dream! What are you doing here? Lost your dog?"

They knew. The masked man actually didnt thought they would be that stupid and just let Wilbur join them again to just get a visit by Dream and Wil taken away again. They wouldnt be that stupid. But who knew?

"Yea Im missing him You've seen him?"

"No sorry cant help you out man!"

"Oh thats unfortunate. Im still going to look around."

"Do what you need to"

And with that he was left alone.

He searched everywhere in L'Manburg and didnt found him. That means he is hiding somewhere else. With fast steps he rushed to the other bases. Nowhere a dog seen.

"Hey Dream!"

"Oh Sapnap! How are you doing?"

"Good good. Heard you lost him?"

"Yea.. news spread fast especially this one."

"Sure. Next time you should put him on a chain."

"Yea or I have to lock him in.

"That works too."

"Where you already searched?"

"L'Manburg and everyone who would help him hide."

"Mmm. Well Nothing comes to my mind. Probably nether?"

"I dont think so. I mean he is currently a dog and he knows how dangerous it is especially with Piglins and yea"

"You sure you dont wanna check out? George just came back and told me that they were in a rush."

"Probably an other child killed by a hoglin."

"Oh yea could be. Last time was a drama."

They both walk next each other occasionally scanning the area or searching through a few buildings.

No dog to be seen. And they didnt found one the entire day.

Soon it was getting dark and they stopped searching.

The next morning was pure chaos.

Everywhere were L'Manburg citizens running around searching for their leader.

When Dream asked them they first struggled.

Should they explain or not? Then they did.

Wilbur was supposed to show up in L'Manburg in the evening but he never did. No one saw him and since Dream hasnt found him either they all are worried to death.

The masked man just nod and soon they searched together just to come to the same conclusion like Dream and Sapnap yesterday. The president of L'Manburg was nowhere to be found. They had to stop since it was already getting dark.

"Dream!"

"Huh?"

"I have found Wilbur!"

"What where?"