Yes. Maybe I wrote that while I was a bit drunk. Sorry not sorry.

Ok actually no. Am not drunk or maybe? or i am just bored lmao

Smoke was rising into the dark night. Voices talking and laughers.

A group of friends sit around a fire. Some watching it burn, some putting new wood on it, some just talking, some keeping themselves warm.

"Me encanta Schlatt!"

They start to laugh. Even Schlatt does not understand what Quackity just said. To be fair. They are all a bit drunk. The only good thing is that more then the half won't now tomorrow what just happend.

While Quackity continued to talk about Schlatt in spanish, were Fundy and Dream busy with a crowd around them.

"Fundy? Don't you think you had enough? I can bring you home. I can also stay there" Asked Wadzee concerned.

"No No No! Fuuhindy wackst to cum with mi!" Screamed Eret and wrapped his arms around the fox.

"Whaat bout Daddy Dream cohmes with me!" Proposed Wilbur now.

"Dream is- Dream comes with me for sure!" Screamed the colorblind Brit.

"NA Na NA Dream woulf miss me!"

"I think I bring Fundy home! He is- You. I bring Fundy."

And with that Fundy was picked up by Dream and they disappeared into the night.

"What! DREAM is chehiting on us! George!"

"Yea right?! I... Come Wilbur!"

And with that they just went a few steps away falling, face down, into the ground and not moving at all.

"Are they dead?"

"Na they are fine. Come on dont mind them. Just let us have a nice night,..... hey I think we need more wood"

"Wanna go and get some?"

And with that Sapnap and Karl went to get wood and never came back.

"How do you say 'I love you'?"

"Ich liebe dich."

"Isch liebe disck Niki"

"Like that!"

"And do you want to marry me?"

"Willst du mich heiraten?"

"Willts duh misch heichaten?"

"YES!"