Dreambur- Nightly guitar singing songs and stuff (yes i suck at this)

Only thing u need to know: Thy dont know each other.

Thinking about making a book out of an Os i havent uploaded yet or finished. Would be Dreambur and similar to Dreambur- Dogbur... Huh we will see.

After deciding to move to Great Britain, after an other horrible president was selected, Dream slowly regretted his decision. Different culture and different words were freaking him slowly out and driving was confusing. Now he was again on the edge to call George.

Though he already called him 20 minutes ago.

Finally he did it and... no one answered the phone.

Dream sighs. He will wait till tomorrow then.

This night will be the first in his new home. Slowly the sky grew darker and when the hand hit the 10 he decided to sleep. With a yawn he walked into his bedroom and as soon as his head hit the pillow, his eyes closed.

In the middle of the night he woke up. From somewhere he heard a guitar playing and someone singing. Curious he stood up and walked down the stairs. The music leading him to his backdoor.

Did he forget to close it?

Looks like. Still eager to find out who was playing the guitar he steps out and looks around. All his neighbours gardens lay in the dark and nowhere was a figure seen. Strange.

With a shrug Dream turns around and enters his house again. Freezing he locks the door and goes up again to catch a bit sleep.

In the early morning he calls George and gets him over to help him with setting up his recording room. While doing that they talk about random things.

"Do you know who sings in the night?"

"Huh? No no one does this here. Well except. In your house lived a man around our age. I was told that he did that sometimes. Getting everything off of his mind... Well he disappeared but no one knows where he is or went To cut it short. Everyone says this place is haunted Why?"

"I heard someone play and sing this night"

"Oh then I guess it was just a stupid joke"

"Yea could be"

"Dont worry Dream! Its just a fairytale."

The day carries on and in the everything they decide to stream. They do and soon Dream forgot everything George told him. As it gets darker and darker George goes home and leaves Dream alone

Like the yesterday Dream decides to sleep soon.

Just like last night he awakes. 1.54 am.

Some music is audible again. Again curious he goes down and finds the backdoor open again. Though today he made sure to not leave it open. Scared he walks out into his garden and looks around. Nothing. Just a boring british garden.

Feeling a bit saver he goes back and locks the door again behind him. Slowly he climbs the stairs and as he lays down in his bed he hears something or someone banging against his backdoor. His heart stops.

The banging ends soon and its quiet again. His eyes fly to his window and he looks out. Nothing.

Just when he decides to sleep suddenly he hears the front door open and close.

Someone walks around humming a sweet tune.

Dreams eyes go wide and carefully he stands up and goes into the hallway just to see a man.

The mans brown curly hair is half covered by a beanie and it somehow fits to to the yellow hoodie and the black pants the stranger is wearing. But this man doesnt look solid.