Feret- Couch

For the wonderful AuraWasNeverHere

"You can't just build a house on top of my castle! That's idiotic! You could just have build it right next to it but no Fundy wants it on top of a castle!"
"So I don't have rights? So I am not allowed to do something I want?! You told me I'm allowed to do what I wish as long it makes me happy. You told me you don't care and now you put the blame on me!"
"Do you think I would have been able to know that you build a freaking house?! What is next? My castle in pink? Huh? Just because you think you can do everything because you are a spoiled brat?!"
Fundy stays quiet.
Tears fill his eyes and before Eret says sorry he runs away into their chamber.
"Fundy! I'm sorry."
The Brit realized his mistake. Filled with worry he hurries to his lover just to find out that the fox already locked himself in.
"I'm sorry. Really you are not spoiled...and if you want you can make my castle pink. Or orange or.... I don't care as long you are happy... I was just stressing out from the day it was busy and...-"
"Go away! I want to sleep!"
"I'm sorry. Good night Funds and dream something nice.... I- I love you... Please forgive me."
With that the Brit goes away into their living room.
The now left alone fox starts to shake and hurries his face into a pillow. Erets scent makes his last walls collapse.
He starts to cry.
Both were hurt from their fight. Both were sorry for it. They need space to cool down. They know it.
That's why Eret falls asleep on the couch and Fundy in the bed.

In the middle of night the fox wakes up.
He is cold. The bed is big if you lie in it alone. Eret is missing. He can't sleep.
Shivering he stands up to leave the room. Sleepily he taps down the hallway to the living room. Luckily his eyes are already used to the dim light so he scans the room and sees his boyfriend on the couch.
A blanket hanging losely from the Brits body.
Slowly the fox taps to the sleep place and snuggles into the other male.
A mumbling noise comes from the other wrapping arms around the fox and he feels the breath in his neck.
The warmth surrounding him pulling him into a sleep with a dream....