Dreambur- (no idea)

My twitter lol: palu_12wp i will post news there and just make polls of how something should go.
To cut it short: for updates and for you to decide what will happen

Wilbur is busy. Since days. Everyday he wakes up early and comes back late. Everytime Dream tried to ask what is going on the other just smiled kissed him or changed the topic. The behavior was odd but Dream trusted his boyfriend.
Or at least he thought.
In the beginning he was able to tell himself that it's nothing. Just Wilbur planning something important. Like a new 100 player stream.
Or a new story for the Smp. But after a while he wasn't sure anymore.
Both things Wilbur could easily do here in their flat but always he went somewhere. Where he never told.
Sometimes his voice was stressed. A bit deeper then normally and everyday tired.
Dream started to worry about the health and loyalty of his boyfriend.
One day he decided to follow him.
Yes it's a thing he shouldn't do but since Wilbur isn't telling him anything he has to.
Doesn't he?
Worried he follows the brunette through the streets to a building.
It's not familiar. To his luck an old lady let's him in and he can continue stalking his boyfriend.
Well. He could if he would find out where in the entire building his boyfriend is.
Stressed out he runs the stairs up and down trying to get a hint. While the third time running up he hears a guitar and his boyfriends voice.
The sound is muffled and he can't really understand anything but then realizion hits him like a truck.
His boyfriend is making a new album. And he thought he is cheating!
Dream suddenly feels like the last piece of shit. He doesn't trust Wilbur. His boyfriend. He has to make up for it he decides and goes home. Planning everything.