Feret- Blind Part 2

An other request from VMynameiz I loved to write.

"Eret can you show me how to swim?"
With that he caught the others breath.
"You- you want to swim? But... You... Wilbur..."
"I want to learn it. And even though I can't see since... The last time I was in the sea I want to learn it. Please. Don't mind what my father says he is... Just scared."
"And what is if something happens? What is if you lose this time your life?!"
"I trust you, Eret. With my life."
"I... Alright..."
"Thank you... I love you"
"...you too"
A small kiss and then the fox slowly starts to strip till he only wears his underwear. Eret does the same. Then he slowly leads him into the water.
The liquid is cold around their feets. Waves crashing softly against their bodys.
When the water touches their chests they stop.
"Ok so ... It's... Actually pretty easy if you get the hang on it... I... Wait I stand now behind you and-"
Eret reaches around Fundy around and grabs his arms. Then he starts to move them.
"This.... Movement is what you do with your arms while swimming. See that's the first thing."
"And the legs?"
"Yea.... Ehm... They... This..."
"ERET! FUNDY!"
"Oh shit. Dream."
"YEA?"
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
"SWIMMING" Answers Fundy.
"Dude He will kill us..."
"YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SWIM?"
"YES"
"FINE. I WILL JUST WATCH."
"Wait what?"
"I think he wants to watch me if something happens..."
"Yea well... Should we continue?"
"Sure I mean before my dad finds out..."
"Ok... Ehm you just lay down and... I hold you up and then you just do the arms."
"Okay."
And then they did it. The first few times Eret had to correct Fundy. Tell him to hold the arms a bit lower and stuff like that but after a while the fox was able to do the movements smooth.
"Have you ever watched a frog swim?"
"Yea I did.... Why?"
"Just... Try to get the picture again in front of your eyes. How he moved his legs..."
"....he kicked out. And then took the legs back to his body just to kick out again."
"Right! And that's how we do it too."
"So I just have to kick and then take my legs back to the body?"
"Yea! Exactly!"
The fox strated to do it. Again the Brit corrected him a bit but this session didn't last that long.
"FUNDY!"
"IM FINE DAD!"
"GET OUT OF THE WATER!"
"I-"
"Funds.... Just keep going. He wont come. Dream is holding him back..."
"Oka-"
"FUNDY GET OUT OF THE WATER NOW!"
"Try to focus on my voice Fungi..."
" 'kay"
He did and continued practicing.
"Ok good and now both together."
The fox tried and with every movement he got more confident then before.
"And now..."
Erets helping arms disappear. The fox started to panic and his movement fastened.
"Try to slow down and come to me."
Eret. A bit away. On his left side.
He started swimming to him and clung onto him.
"See you did it. Come on again."
The Brit leaves again the fox and swims a bit away. Just to call out again and the fox swims again without problems.
"You can swim Fungi!"

They both didn't noticed how quiet it got. Wilbur stopped screaming and just stood next to Dream still held back even though there wasn't any need anymore.
"You can't protect him from everything. Be should have been able to swim for years, Wilbur."
"I- But... The accident..."
"It's years ago. Give him a normal life. Come. Let's go back. Eret is watching him..."
Wilbur struggled with the idea to leave his son alone. But Dream was right. The fox needed trust and a normal life.
So he left the two boys and went back with Dream.

"I CAN SWIM ERET! I CAN SWIM!"
Fundy screamed happy around. Swimming through the water feeling free.
The Brit swam next to him laughing happy.