🎃(Idk guess just Pumpkin.)🎃

Everyone decided that at least for the important days of the year should be peace. So since it was the day before Halloween, they all gathered together somewhere next to the wooden path. Right next to the path stands a table. On top of the table are knives, markers, pumpkins and candle with lighters. With a smile stand there Niki and Fundy.

As soon as everyone arrived they started.

"So... since tomorrow is Halloween and through the war no one really had time to do something or decorate we have decided to at least make pumpkin carving because its fun and we all should do something together again."

"Everyone of you grab a pumpkin and while carving. please try to not stab someone"

"Have fun!"

And with that it begun.

Everyone slowly started to move and took a look at the pumpkins, searching for the best. After a bit everyone had one and they settled down somewhere. Since they weren't enough seats for everyone some sat down somewhere in the grass.

"I will make an intimidating pumpkin!" Tells Tommy, Tubbo. Tubbo smiles and soon the two settle down somewhere in the grass and started talking. Both are completely focused on their talk and drawing down how they wanted to carve their pumpkin.

While that Eret and Fundy are already busy with emptying the pumpkin. Both were smiling and while Fundy had his fun with squeezing the meat (?do u say that?) from the pumpkin, was Eret trying to get all of the seeds out of the pumpkins. They both were busy and as soon the pumpkin was emptied, Fundy started to draw a fox face on his. Eret just smiled and helped him, promising that Fundy would also do his pumpkin.

At the same time were Sapnap and George busy. They both decided to start, just like Fundy and Eret with emptying their pumpkins. That both of them somehow started a fight was a miracle. They were running around and throwing the pumpkin meat at the other. But like every other fun it somehow had to end.

"Ouch."

George twists his ankle.

"You okay?"

"Yea it will be fine.. Carry me!"

"Why?"

"You are the reason why I twisted it! If you wouldnt have chased me-"

"Fine."

And with that Sapnap carried George back and after checking the ankle out he decided that they should just carry on. And thats what they did. Soon the two were focused on drawing the others face on their own pumpkin. As ugly as they can make it.

After a while of watching the two, Karl decided that he could join the fun. And he did. Soon the three were busy with drawing. While George and Sapnap continued to draw themselves as ugly as they can, Karl decided to make one like he did when he was young.

"Woah that looks amazing!"

Sapnaps eyes widen as soon as they see what Karl drew.

"Thanks" A slight blush.

"Damn and I have Sapnaps ugly face on mine"

"We can try to give it a beauty surgery?"

"Hey! Are you saying I'm ugly?"

"No! You are handsome!"

An other blush and George pouting.

"No you muffinhead! Not like that!"

"But Bad-"

"Thats not polite Skeppy!"

"Ugh. Fine what about."

The smaller one starts to draw something else Then he turns the pumpkin back around and shows it proud.

"That!"

"Oh my- Skeppy thats a cute muffin!"

A smile appears.

"Or we make this as eyes and then that would be the nose?"

"Thats... what about this nose? Or that mouth?"

"It looks kinda like a pedophile! We cant do that Wilbur!"

The Brit laughs and smiles at the smaller German.

"And what if we... add this and"

"Wilbur!"

He just laughs more. His eyes sparkle out of joy and he adds an other small detail. Just to make the German shake her head.

"No wonder why Tommy behaves like a child when he is around you. Here what about that..."

Softly she takes the marker out of the males hand and draws a completely different face on the pumpkin just to look at it proud.

"Yea thats it"

"It looks cute. Just like you~"

And with a laugh the Brit goes. His feets bring him to an American male who was watching him the entire time.

"Jealous?"

The smile glued on his face.

"No."

"Sure..."

A sigh and then the other turns around and sits down under a tree. Slowly Wilbur follows and sits down next to him.

"What about you try to make your pumpkin?"

"Oh I already did actually. Wait"

He stands up and leaves Dream just to come back carrying a carved pumpkin. It has a soft face which is detailed but not too much. The American smiles.

"What about we make that one together?"

"You sure?"

"Come here you Idiot!"

After that friendly command the brit sits down and they both start drawing their pumpkin.

"That looks stupid."

"No its see a face and it looks good. At least Tubbo said it! And Tubbo has a good taste!"

"Oh shut up Quackity. Look at mine! Thats how they should look like!"

Quackity looks over.

"Naaa... to boring Mine I like more."

"Sure you do..."

Quackity smiles and starts carving.

Soon everyone is finish and it is already dark. Together they all put their pumpkins on the desk and lights the candles inside. With a smile they took steps back and just took the beautiful view in. Carved pumpkins spending light.

Halloween can come. They were ready.