Feret- bakery

For you, you german potato. halloduio See it as... What you wanted to request.

"No! Not.... "
"Why not? I mean it doesn't change anything. In the end I just throw everything together in a bowl and put it into the oven."
"Yea.... But Niki said it won't be that fluffy and.... We would be way to fast."
"but then we can eat it today and not tomorrow...."
"No! We make it fluffy! No.... If you don't want to make your own."
"No no! Everything fine you are the boss Fungi."
"Then..... Stop hugging me and help!"
A sigh. The arms unwrap and the other male stands next to the smaller.
"What should I do?"
"Crack the eggs.... We need.... Uhmmmm 5"
Soon both are working. While Fundy mixes everything together, is Eret busy with cracking the eggs open without a small piece of shell falling in.
He does a good a job till the 4.
"Crap"
"ERET! I told you to be careful! Now there....  How.... It's already mixed under! How are we supposed to get it out?!"
"It... Was a small piece... I don't think it's that bad if we just leave it in."
"It.... Do you want to eat egg shell? Eret! Thats...."
"Come on... We can't get it out anymore or do you want to to go through the entire pastry?"
"No... Just be more careful you....you.... Idiot!"
"I will... See?"
The Brit reaches with his arms around the smaller and cracks the last eye in front of his eyes.
"No shell. Right?"
He whispers into Fundys ear.
"Ye- yea let's keep going. Uhmmmm flour is next."
And with that they continue their work.

"Finally!"
They have just finished backing and put the cake into the oven.
"So.... What are we doing next?"
Fundy asks.
"Mmm I miss something..."
Eret takes steps into Fundys direction. The poor dutch man backs slowly back till he pressed his back into the counter.
Now they both just stare right into their eyes nearing their faces and-
"I GAVE YOU MY KITCHEN TO BAKE AND NOT MAKE OUT IN IT!"
The owner of the bakery screams.
Poor fox is that scared that he accidentally throws the flour down from the counter.
Everything is now covered with the white powder.
"Sorry Niki... I.... We..."
"Just go... I will bring the cake when it's ready. And no don't worry you don't have to be sorry for this mess. Tommy and Tubbo back later something.... In the end of the day it would have been a mess no matter if that happened or not."
"Thank you. We are still sorry. Cya!"
And with that Eret drags the fox out with him leaving a smiling women in her bakery.