Feret + Dreambur- Mud fight

It rained for days. Non stop. Drowning the world in water.

Now everything was wet and the entire surface of the world was mud.

Like everyone else Tommy and Tubbo were bored after staying for a long time inside. So they went out and walked around. Unfortunately Tommy slipped and fell right into it.

Fundy and Eret were walking too around and saw it. They started to laugh.

Tommy didnt liked the fact that anyone laughed over him and without overthinking it once he threw a handful mud at the couple. It didnt missed its targets.

Soon the four started throwing mud at each other.

Like the other four, Wilbur and Dream decided to go out. Walking down the wooden path they heard the four screaming and laughing. A bit curious what was going on they doubled their speed.

The sun was shinning right into their face and sometimes Dream wasnt able to see something since it shone right into his eyes. While he didnt see that they already were next to the mudfight, Wilbur realised it and just when a handful mud was flying their way he quickly hid behind his boyfriend.

Everything went silent when they saw what the last thrown mud hit. Or better said who.

Dream tried to get the mud down from his mask. Wilbur started laughing as he realised that it hit Dream.

"Stop laughing."

"NA thats too-"

He continued to laugh and soon a handful of mud was thrown into his face by Tommy.

"Thanks Tommy."

Tommy smiled to Dream and soon the next mud flew through the air hitting or missing.

After a while the teams were Tommy, Tubbo and Dream versus Fundy, Eret and Wilbur.

The fight continued till Tubbo and Tommy tackled the opposing team.

Dream watched it wheezing his life out.

"HElp! BAbe!"

Still wheezing he made his way to the other.

"You giving up?"

"Never!"

"Gonna help when you give up.."

"Dream help! Hold your boyfriend down!"

Dream did and watched how Tommy and Tubbo struggled to keep Fundy and Eret from each other away.

"Give up and you can kiss him again, Eret!"

Demanded Tommy.

"Never!"

"Then no kisses"

Eret laughs. Then he suddenly starts to move and Tommy struggles to keep him down.

With a thub he falls off his victim. Eret Jumping up and hurrying to Fundy to save him from Tubbo.

Tommy sits there in the mud and:

"Run Tubbo! We have still Wilbur!"

Thats what Tubbo did.

"I dont think Wilbur is really bothered by it."

Commented Fundy.

Eyes turned to the other couple. Wilbur still laying under Dream but definitely teasing the American.

"We've lost our best man!"

Screamed Tommy and letting himself dramatically fall back into the mud.

Everyone laughed and then suddenly met Dream Wilburs hand full with mud.