Feret- good luck Part 2: the reaction(s)

Dont ask me man. Ask the people who requested it. I want to play mc but like... Smp style (do u say that)

The party went well. Everyone had fun. The now married couple had their happiest day in their entire life. But like every happy and lovely thing it had to end at some point.

The fact that one of the husbands best friends committed suicide was discovered after two, nearly three days.

The body smelled a bit.

To cut it short the body was already starting to rot.

After the discovery everyone came to see it with their own eyes.

But we start with the discovery.

On a sunny day decided Fundy to visit his friend Eret. He hasnt seen him for a while and so he walked to the big old castle with the rainbow windows. In his hand was a basket full of berries for his best friend.

Without second thoughts he entered the castle and smelled death.

Instantly he dropped the basket and followed the smell.

Pog whined loud and he saw him.

Erets lifeless body on the throne, Pog to his feet.

Fundy screamed. He hurried to the body trying to find pulse even though he already smelled the death coming from Erets body.

He was gone. Dead.

Tears were dropping on the dead body a fox sinking into his knees burying his head into the death crying his heart out.

Hours passed till he was ready to stand up again.

His eyes landed on the wine glass. Slowly his hand reached for it and he sniffed.

Poison. Sulfur.

No wonder why the others veins are green.

He puts it back and turns. Making his way to a small package and a letter. On it written his name.

Carefully he opens it. First the package.

In it were beautiful plates and knives and forges and spoons made out of gold. Next to them two golden cups. It was expensive stuff.

He slowly opens the letter.

Dearest Fundy.

When you read this you are married. I hope you are happy. You two are a cute couple and whatever ever happend, stay strong and dont lose your hope.

I did and I would hate to see how you do the same mistake like me. Letting something go just because you lost hope.

I'm sorry.

I hope you weren't the one who found me. I dont want you to see me like this.

In this letter I am going to explain you why I did it. Please dont be mad at me.

The first time we met I fell in love with you.

Do you know how beautiful you are? No? You Are and you are lots more.

Well how I said I fell in love with you. The way how you smile. The way how you dream from a better place and how you built. How you talked and your dutch.

With your ears and your tail.

I love everything about you.

The more we hung out the harder I fell. I have been jealous when you talked to the other. How you helped them like you helped me sometimes. How he captured your heart and I never did.

It isnt you fault. Mine it is. I should have told you. But I never did.

Too scared of it. I was a stupid man, wasnt I?

Dont say no Fundy. I have let it come that far.

I am stupid. I wouldnt earn someone like you. And Im glad you choose him.

He will treat you right. Like I never could.

After you told me you two date now I was happy for you.

Yes I know that my love will never be returned but I would be happy as long you are.

And I tried but the longer you two dated the worse I felt.

Then you told me about the proposal and your wedding.

I am happy for you.

But I would never be able to live knowing that I cant be with you.

Please dont hate me Fundy.

I cant take it anymore.

I have to do it.

I'm sorry.

I love you.

Good luck.

In love

Your Eret

And the fox broke down again.

It took time to tell everyone.

Everyone was sad. Mourning on their own way.

Tommy send a letter to his brothers Phil and Techno telling them that not only their brother is now in a grave on the graveyard of L'Manberg.

And yes even though Eret betrayed them they wanted to be his grave there. Inside the walls.

Tubbo found in his mailbox a letter.

Erets handwriting.

Dear Tubbo.

I send you my testament. Its my last wish.

Best regards

Eret

The boy stared down on the letter then he slowly pulled the other piece of paper out.

With this testament I, TheEret,am confirming that my last will is that ItsFundy gets my belongings and my castle.

Signed: Eret