Feret- Hoodies

Eret woke up. Today he slept into noon since he streamed long and he hasnt slept that much in the last days. To his surprise were a few of his hoodies missing. He already recognize that a few weeks ago but since only one or two werent there, it could also be that they are still in the laundry.

But now. There were only three hoodies left. With a shrug the brit pulls a black one out and closes the wardrobe. He decided to go into the kitchen to ask his boyfriend about it. It wouldnt be the first time that his boyfriend suddenly stole something from him. The last time that something disappeared was it his camera, the reason there was that his camera looked nicer.

Sometimes he doesnt understand his boyfriend at all.

"Hey babe. You've seen my hoodies?"

The brits morning voice was deep. Deeper then the Mariana Trench.

"Well... no?"

Confused Eret turns around and looks at his boyfriend.

"Are you just wearing my one of my hoodies?"

"No?"

"Where are the others? Laundry or my wardrobe."

"So... the next time we go shopping we just buy for my hoodies and you will just joink it?"

"Welllllll"

"Im fine with it under the condition You have to pay for the half of them"

"Deal"

Both smile and share a small kiss.

"Lets eat I guess?"

"You just burnt the egg."

"We have cereals?"