Dreambur- (I wrote that in the night and don't have an idea for a title)

Somewhere on the world are two men. In the same bed. One asleep, the other working with headphones on something.
For them it's already after midnight and still the awake one wasn't about to sleep soon.
Too much work.
His head already started hurting a while ago and his eyes just got tired. The longer he worked on it, the more mistakes he made and the more he was stressing out but still trying to finish everything.
He was editing a stream.
The stream already ended a while ago but since he felt like he need to update something for his youtube channel he decided to start editing right after the stream.
"Wil?"
No reaction.
The dude who was asleep woke up and tried to speak with the other male.
He slowly turned around to see his lover sitting next to him.
Everything on him looked tired. His eyes. His hair. His speed and reaction time.
He should go to bed.
A sigh.
Carefully the headphones were dragged from his head making him look at his boyfriend.
"Wilbur you promised me... You said you wouldn't work that long. And its-"
A small glance onto the time.
"Half 3 am!"
"I, just this nearly finish really"
"You are not even finish with half of it! You need to sleep."
" 'M fine"
"No you are not, you-"
He sighs. Knowing that discussing with his boyfriend won't get him to sleep.
His eyes scan the Laptop then he is taking the mouse away to save everything and close the laptop.
"Dont- I was nearly finished! And I need a new-"
"You need sleep. Enough sleep. Nothing more.'
"But... Update and-"
"Wil com'on let us sleep and.... If you sleep longer then noon.... I can edit your video and post it."
He saw that his boyfriend was fighting against himself.
Then he finally gave in.
"Fine."
They both lie down again. Cuddling into each other.
"I love you."
But the brown curled man didn't heard it. Coz he was already asleep.