Feret- Sorry Part 3

So... it is kinda requested by @AuraWasNeverHere (I already know your username lol) I hope u are fine with ur request being part of this 3 part OS.... Yea enjoy.

As the sun started to rise the Brit was awaken by a loud sneeze and coughing.

His eyes darted to the fox. The fox wasnt feeling well. The eyes looked glassy and he was nearly burning.

The words: ~Oh shit Oh shit~ were repeated over and over in the Brits head. He rushed to his chest to search for a potion which helps.

As soon as it helped he was able to relax a bit. To his luck the fox was driven back to the dream land.

For the time Fundy was asleep he had time to sort himself and started searching for some medications he should have somewhere. He found them and was glad that he doesnt had to go and get new ones or ask someone. Actually he wouldnt mind if someone would find out but he doesnt know how Wilbur would react to the sickness of his son. The fact that it was Erets fault only made it worse.

His attention is drawn back to his sick friend in the bed. A small sneeze escaping him.

"Fundy? Here you have to take them. They will help. You here is the water if you need to."

The fox didnt complain and just took it. His eyes looked a bit cloudy and the world was still spinning for him.

"I can make you tea. Do you want tea? Or do you want to stick with water? Or what about juice? I can get you if you want everything. Do you want company? I can get Pog up here and then you wouldnt be that alone or. something to eat? I have everything you can want."

Since the smaller male was just snoozing a bit, he never got an answer on these questions.

"You What abou-"

A hand grabbed him by his neck pulling him weakly back onto the bed. With confusion he sits down.

"You just wanna hold my hand?"

A small nod.

"But... You need to drink something. What do you want juice? Milk? Tea-"

"Wader s'fin."

So it was water then. Eret calmed down. He remembered what his mother taught him. Drinking is the best medicine to survive a fiver.

"Here drink something"

And the fox did.