Dreambur- Lightning the Tnt

The moment he saw him he knew it was already to late. His lover was lost.
Driven insane from the lose.
What should he had done?
Not given the tnt probably. But even though he wouldnt, Wilbur would have blown everything up. The Brit would just steal or farm it.
No different.
He should have warned them.
But that would have destroyed him more.
What was he supposed to do?

Manburg was busy.
Everyone were preparing for what will come. Tubbo was practicing his speach while Niki and Fundy were joking around talking about something meaningless.
The day started like every other with the exception that everyone was there.
Even Dream and Eret came walking around watching them in silence.
Both didn't really appreciate that all.
"Eret? Go before Tubbos speach starts and take Fundy with you. And Niki. If something happens and it's save again, go back and see if Tubbo is still there. Grab him too and take good care of him"
"Something is going to happen?"
"Something is going to happen."
"Thank you."
Dream just nods simply and then they separated ways.

He finds Wilbur right under the podium. He's working hard on placing down the tnt so he really won't miss a single person who is above him.
"My love! What are you doing here? You should go Tubbos speach is about to start."
"I know. Wil... Are you sure you want to do this? We can solve it in a different way-"
"Why? I have nothing to lose."
You probably not but I have.
"I-"
"It's already settled and now go. Do you hear Tubbo is already walking to it."
The masked man stays silent then he turns away going back to where he came from.
The smile fads on Wils face.
The heart is heavy and he tries to remember how his love looks like. The smell.
Everything.
"Ehrm so yea...."
Tubbos speach starts.
A small sad smile. A small tear rolling down his face and an insane laugh.
Then he lights the Tnt.

From somewhere someone is running back.
He runs to a hole under the podium. His eyes widen in horror.
He can't be alone.
He can't stay here alone.
His arms wrap around his lover.
They both look in each other's eyes.
Both have tears.
One is glad that he doesn't need to live alone.
One is glad that he doesn't die alone.
A kiss.
And the world explodes.