Feret- Bakery (part 2)

For @idiot345 since they told me that they were excited for a happy story and it turned out different then expected.

They spend their entire day like always. Though they did look like they stood in front of a exploding flour pack. Then when it turned slowly evening they sat there and watched a film when a knock was heard.

"Guess our cake is there."

Fundys ears perk up and excited he runs to the front door of the castle. Eret is right. In fornt of the door stands Niki with a cake in one hand.

"Here I told you I would bring it."

She smiles and gives it Fundy who takes it excited.

"Nothing happend to it. i saved it into my private kitchen before the boys came."

"How did it went?"

"An exploded microwave and 3 packs smashed eggs later they were finish... I actually thought it would have been worse."

"How did they explode the microwave?"

Eret asks curious. For him it doesnt make sense how you can make it explode.

"I dont know they were rambling something about chocolate in a bowl and suddenly a fire started and then it made boom! and the microwave was gone. No idea."

"Well sounds like them. Thanks for bringing. You wanna come in?"

"oh no! I have to clean up the kitchen, Wilbur is coming over to help. Good night"

"Good night Niki"

"'night"

And the german girl walked away leaving the two alone.

"So... lets see how the cake tastes."

Fundy smiles and hurries away to prepare the table.

Completely forgetting about the film.