Feret- Cold bed

Requested by the definitely not annoying @AuraWasNeverHere thx dude.

Eret streamed for the 6 hours. He wasn't tired yet. And even if he would be Tomorrow there is no lecture to attend. He would be able to sleep the entire day if he would want to.

His chat was already calmer then in the beginning he and Tubbo were the only one who still played on the Smp. That means that no one was making trouble. It was just a relaxed stream.

"Oh yea and I was thinking about a farm but I dont think Dream will appreciate it."

"Mmmm oh Tubbo! I need help from you."

"Whats up?"

"my castle is a bit empty. Do you have any ideas what I can build in there?"

"Sure so I think the best thing you can."

A few doors away from Erets streaming room was his and Fundys bedroom.

The entire room was dark and silent. Nothing was heard.

Until-

"*yaaaaaawn*" (i just googled it. kinda sounds stupid but the german "gähn" isnt better so)

The dutch man sits up. He shivers. No warmth there. Means Eret is still streaming.

Sleep deprived he stands up and grabs a cuddle blanket in orange from the bed end. With tapsi steps he goes over to th Erets room. Without knocking he enters the room. Eret just laughs and answers someone. Fundy doesnt care.

Slowly he shuffles to his boyfriend.

As soon the chat notice him it goes crazy.

Not caring about that either he pulls a bit the chair back. That makes Eret look at him. He mutes himself in the call and turns back to Fundy.

"Whats wrong hm?"

Fundy doesnt answer he just sits down on the Brits lap and snuggles into him wrapping the blanket around him. Then after a bit shifting he answers

"Cold."

The entire stream hears that.

But none of them care.

"Should I end the stream? Can come into bed."

"Stream is fine"

Fundy turns his head into the cam and smiles into it.

"Okay... you wanna stand here, I guess? Wont stream that long anymore."

"Yea gonna stay here *yaaawn*"

Eret smiles and kisses Fundy. Then he reaches around the body and continues playing.

He talks like always with Tubbo and they still discuss what Eret exactly should do with the space in his castle.

After an other hour Tubbo leaves too. Leaving Eret alone.

"Well I guess Im now alone or Funds? Are you still awake?"

No response. He laughs.

"Guess Im really alone with you all now."

He starts talking and continues talking and ends Minecraft. Nothing to do anymore.

The brit leans back in his chair and starts stroking through Fundys hair with one of his hands.

"No why should I be angry at him? I mean I am the boyfriend who just streams for hours and lets him go alone in a cold bed. He can always come over and if he wants me to stop a stream I would...

Uhm well I think we st-"

His lover starts shifting. Then his eyes open slowly and he kisses Eret randomly.

"You not tired?"

Fundy asks.

"A bit gonna end the stream now wanna say something to them?"

"To everyone who doesnt know it yet: he is my boyfriend so fuck off.

To the rest good night! Had an amazing stream!"

Eret laughs.

"Well you heard guys. Cya next stream. Bye."

And with that he ends the stream.

"So... I can come over more often in the middle of a stream?"

"Sure."

"Mmm take that in mind.... Eret...."

"whats up?"

"Carry me!"

The brit laughs again.

"Whatever you want."