Platonic Tommy Tubbo- friend

❗ Platonic tommy Tubbo Os.
Requested by @snowy_wolf123
And yes I still have all your requests in mind and written down. I will upload them all.

It was a  peaceful day... The bees flying from flower to flower... The birds singi-
"TUBBO!"
Nevermind.
Tommy screamed on top of his lungs. Everyone who heard it, so basically everyone, rolled their eyes.
It wasn't uncommon that it suddenly got loud. 87% of the times it was Tommy. Screaming or shouting.
Sometimes it was Wilbur... 10% since he started to get a weird obsession with Tnt and how different it will explode, depends on how you build it.
3%... Someone or something else. Not like it matters anyways.
"WHAT?!"
"STOP BEING CLINGY!"
"What."
Though it was 99.9%, of the times someone of the two friends was clingy, Tommy clinging to Tubbo, he never stopped saying it.
Today was again such a day.
Tommy decided that he would help Tubbo with rebuilding a few things. Now he decided to rebuild a house. He was getting better and better the more he build.
Tubbo just came over to ask for a few materials but it was kinda clear that Tommy took it an other way.
"STOP. BEING. CLINGY."
"I'm not. Wanted to ask if you could lend me some wood."
"OH NOW YOU AND YOUR EXCUSES."
Tubbo rolls his eyes.
Tommy was meanwhile looking through his materials, giving Tubbo a bit wood. He was always a bit greedy but when it was important he would give everything up for his friends.
And that's what Tubbo liked about Tommy.
Tommy was more a child that no other child would really like to stay. He was loud and sometimes weird. Greedy and rude sometimes.
But if you know him long enough you would know that he can be friendly, supportive, patching you up when you are down.... All in one he was a good friend. Maybe even Tubbos best friend.
Tubbo would never want a different friend.