Feret- Last evening

Good news for me: I found an Os and just have to type it in... and voila and update.

Bad news for you: I actually wanted to write a new ship. But Im just to much into playing stupid things on every instrument I am able to play and sing... so.... Yea.

Its the evening before the war. On other days everyone would still be loud and busy. Now everyone goes to bed. Wanting to have as much as sleep they can get. The birds are singing a sad tune. They know what will happen. And they also do know what will now happen.

The soon traitor asked the fox boy out. To enjoy the last day of freedom before the war. During the war they cant get that easily outside of their walls without getting in trouble. Thats why they both walk down a small path made by wildlife in the middle of their woods.

Talking about the fact that they will win. How everything will be good. That they finally get together. Official. Maybe marry later.

The fox was dreaming. While the traitor smiled bitterly. He wont know till tomorrow that none of it will come true. That his love will betray him.

Somewhere they settle down. To eat. They eat their dinner in silent. Feeding each other with berries and watching the suns last light go.

It gets colder and the birds remain to watch.

They see the kiss.

They started chirping angrily when the kiss happens. Making the two wonder what is going on.

The fox wont understand, the birds relise.

They watch the birds.

Then the fox wants to go back. The other smiles, telling him he will come in a bit.

The fox nods and goes. With him every bird. Every wildlife. Not wanting to stay with this traitor.

While the other watches him go.

A bitter taste.

Their last evening just ended.

And he is regretting everything already.