Feret- Blind

Request from VMynameiz thx dude and to be honest took me a bit to think about a storyline but yea here we are. With an open end maybe a Part 2?

When he was young he was able to see. When he grew older he was able to see. Till...

"Fundy!"
He hears his father scream. Confused he turns around to look at his dad. Standing there eyes widen in horror.
He was too young to realize in what danger he was.
Then suddenly his boat started to shake and it disappeared.
He couldn't swim. He never learned how to.
The last thing he saw was how Niki hold his dad back and Dream running down into his direction.
Water surrounded him. He sunk down and down and then he saw it.
A guardian.
The guardian attacked him. Took his ability to see before Dream came and killed it.
Dragging him up to breath.
Shortly after his head was over the water he felt blood streaming out of his eyes.
Headache.
A scream.
Then silence.

He remembers the day. He remembers everything after it.
Wilbur being a dad full of fear that something happens.
Always looking after him. Never leaving his side.
After that day he wasn't the same.
His world was a pitch black.
Black and black and black. Nothing more.
His happiness was gone. His way to see life was gone.
Everything black.
Everything bad and sad.
Till...
He met him.
He never saw him. How could he?
But he heard him.
Him speak. Laugh. Walk. Breath.
First he didn't care. Why should he?
Noone would like to hang out with a blind boy overprotected by his father. No reason in trying to make friends, they would leave. Just leaving the live he was fated.
But to his surprise he caught the others attention. The other didn't left him alone. He dragged him along.
He didn't made fun of him he helped.
He didn't led him into trees he guided him around them.
The first time someone else then his father helped him and at the same time he wasn't overprotected.
With the others help he learned how to do normal things. Slowly he improved handling his life on his own. He grew up and learned fast.
And he learned how the other felt like.
Were his lips are. His eyes. How they felt like.
He learned everything from the other.
Description helped him to find out were to cut. He found difference between a rotten apple and a fresh one.
And he learned love.
How it felt like.
That it didn't matter who you are, how you look like, what difference you have, your past or future.
It mattered that you were yourself.
And he was.
The first time for years he laughed. He smiled. He would go out with Eret to buy apples. He would go to the woods. Into Erets castle and he also went to the beach.
Where it happened.
He remembered how it looked like.
He remembered how it felt like.
He felt the same.
Eret described the same.
It hasn't changed.
But he had an idea.
"Eret? Can you show me how to swim?"
And with that he caught the others breath.