Feret- I had to write this for my class

Before you read this: I had to write a story about love in my class and i wrote this. It is. bad written and just stupid. My class will hear it soon since the teacher is reading them in front of my class. (pls kill me). Btw my school is catholic and yea.. gay and catholic. not a good combination I guess?

(if you r one of my classmates(what i dont think) just.... Im sorry. pls dont tell the other)

Never they have been that close like at this day.

They walked down the wooden path while holding hands. Fundy was quite nervous about how the other will react, while Eret was just chilled. Everyone accepted him being bisexual so he doesnt worry that much about being accepted. Maybe he has worries but these come from the fact that they are both royals but from different kingdoms. The thing is that a while ago these two kingdoms were at war. Now they live again in peace.

Is there any hate?

Though the war is over? Or is really peace for at least some time.

Both knew that it won't be peace forever.

Both knew that on some day they have to decide.

That it could destroy them.

The us will disappear.

But they dont want to do it anymore. It has to be today.

Fundy neither Eret planned how it'll go.

It was more like they woke up and had the idea.

No real reason like an upcoming war. Nothing.

Slowly they reached the community house. The remodeling did wonders. It didnt look like an unloving place anymore. It looked quite nice and pretty. To be honest now everyone could easily say they would live in there if they havent had their own homes.

Everyone was already waiting. Some already knowing what will happen, some confused.

To be honest. The only ones who were confused are Tubbo and Tommy.

The other somehow figured it out.

Fundy took a deep breath in.

He opened his mouth and

Didnt know what to say.

Eret, the good boyfriend he is, released what is wrong with his boyfriend. He smiled softly and kissed his fox.