Dreambur- Christmas cookies

They are all younger here and SBI family concept with Phil as father and Techno the older brother. Thinking btw of making a part 2 of Sub to Technoblade. I want to make Drama

"But- dad we wanted to bake Christmas cookies today as a family!"

Techno argues. Even if people wouldnt have guessed it but the 16 year old teenager does enjoy time with his family. Sure he has to beat a kid at farming potatoes on Hypixel but everyday he does try to make up a bit time with his family. Mostly helping Tommy with school.

"Techno... your brothers already said yes and we cant just tell them they cant come. It wont be that bad" Right behind Phil, his father, are Tommy and Wilbur grinning and nodding in agreement.

Technoblade sighs. Deciding its not worth it. He was excited for this the entire year and now that.

At 1 pm the doorbell rings and his brothers run down the stairs. Letting their friends in. Dream and Drista enter smiling the house and politely greet his father.

"So Tommy and Wilbur forgot about the fact that we wanted to bake today but I guess you can join. We are making Christmas cookies."

"Christmas cookies? This sounds like fun!"

Drista smiles happily.

"Yea we make them with chocolate and icing. Do you have any wishes? We can do them all."

"Oh we actually never did something like that Our parents are always away so we never had time..."

"Wait you never baked?"

Techno speaks up for the first time starring at Dream not believing what he just said.

"No?"

The oldest of the brothers grabs Dream by his arm and pushes him into the kitchen.

"Wash your hands. We will show you."

Tommy nods in agreement and drags Drista with him leaving Wilbur and his father in the hallway.

A small pat on his back and a "Dont worry son. I dont think they will do everything together" And his father leaves him also alone. The fact that he invited his boyfriend over and now his boyfriend turned his back on him hurts in a way. With a sigh he follows and starts to make his cookies with Phil.

As soon as the cookies are in the oven the kids decide to play a board game. Laughing and fighting in the end about the rules of the game.

"Tommy, Techno, Dream, Drista, Wilbur!"

Phil calls them to the kitchen. They all leave the game and run back.

"Time to decorate"

The kids start to cheer. Everyone sits down and starts with it. While Tommy and Drista are trying to make better decoration then the other, is Techno completely focused on it and blends everything out while Dream watches Wilbur design his cookies.. Phil meanwhile makes sure the chocolate isnt burnt.

"Hah! Mine is way better!"

Tommy looks at the latest of Dristas.

"Mine is! Yours is just a tower looking like a kindergarten drawing."

"Yours is literally your name in grey!"

"They are both good!"

Chirps Phil in and smiles.

"Now be quiet. Tommy you know that Techno doesnt like to be interrupted by noise"

The youngest nods remembering what happend last time three years ago.

"Here DreamI made your one!"

Wilbur shows proudly his carefully decorated cookie. Dream next to him smiles and gives the other a special designed one.

"Oh you made a guitar!"

Shouts Wilbur out completely amazed by it. Techno just shoots him an annoyed glare focusing back on his but to his despise comes from the other side of the table a kissing sound. Not loud enough for Phil to hear.

"Get a room"
"Thats disgusting"
Agrees Tommy. Even Drista nods.

"Oh shut up. Just jealous that you cant get one."
Shoots Wilbur back.

"Well Im not that much into eye fucking ya know?"
It was clear that Wilburs stares werent unnoticed. The Brit blushes and shuts up. The male next to him wheezing. The youngest laugh also even Phil does. Except Techno. He is back into his decorating state.
But deep in his mind he remembers that he has to ask his father if Dream and his sister can come over next year again. Its fun. And the jealous glances from his brother were amusing him.