Dreambur- salmon part two

Twitter for updates: @palu_12wp

And a painting of the blue flowers from karlnap- disney princess :)

What was that? What does he not remember?
Is it important? Maybe.
But why does he not remember. Was that Dream without mask? He is handsome. But why does he wear the mask. Did Wilbur saw his face once or twice?
Wilbur had to. There is no way he would react to it like that. Did something happened? What was so important but also bad to not remember...
Ghostbur runs to the others. Screaming their names searching for them.
"What's wrong?"
"Dream. Dream. What is my past with him?"
"You fought against him"
Tubbo simply answers.
"Something else? Did I saw his face? Or... Were we friends when we were young?"
"What's wrong? Do you remember something?"
"No... I mean yes. I. I've seen his face and I feel like... I have to remember something... Like I forgot something important."
"He doesn't remember"
Whispers Fundy disappointment audible.
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing Ghostbur... Just try to remember and if you can't don't worry about it... It's not important."
Tubbo smiles friendly and turns away signaling that the conversation is over.
Ghostbur turns away and leaves.

Sadness is filling his body.
Stupid Ghostbur. Can't remember the important things. Stupid Wilbur for dying.
Just stupid, stupid, stupid.
His way leads him into his library. He does try to remember. He searched through every book. Nothing.
Why can't he find out what it is. Why can't he remember?
The door behind him bangs open.
Fundy enters with a box full of things. Books, pictures, a small knife. Something inside of his body screams remember, again and again. But still nothing.
"First you don't remember me and now you don't remember your financé!"
His son bangs down the box onto the desk. Visible angry.
"Here that will probably help!"
The fox boy turns around and storms out. Making sure his father doesnt see the tears running down his face.

Ghostbur stands there and doesn't move. His eyes glued on the box.
Should he?
Maybe he will remember...
Yes. He should. Slowly he sits down on the chair and carefully takes out the knife.
Memories flashing by.

Someone giving it to him. Happiness. Smiling. A tight hug and they start to walk.

A smaller hand reaching for it. Green eyes starring on the beautiful piece of art made to kill. Pride.

Ghostbur shakes his head. Making a few tears drop onto a book. With shaking hands he grabs it and opens it. His handwriting on the first page. And a familiar but also unfamiliar one.

I think we are long enough together for me to know that you are in need of a new songbook...
~Your green bitch boy boyfriend

Ghostbur smiles and the pages are soaking his tears in.
Photos. Of him and someone. Green. Mask. Blonde. Green eyes.
Dream.
What does he not remember?
What was this?
They were friends.
No Wilbur and Dream were friends.
That's it.
He has to ask tomorrow.