Feret- You taste awful

For the german dude in the comments Yes I mean you @halloduio

Fundy pov.

Eret betrayed us. He betrayed L'Manburg. He betrayed Tubbo, tommy, Wilbur... Even me.

But... I mean ist just content, right?

Nothing wrong.

Many viewers think all of it is scripted. Its not.

Everyone decides something and that is how the whole history goes. Every single decision changes it. Like Erets betray. Probably we would have won. We wouldn't have L'Manburg blown up.

Probably.

To be honest I am impressed that Eret kept his betray as secret.

Well.... Its Eret.

He can keep secrets.

I smile.

Yes, he is pretty good at keeping secrets from people. That is how Eret did it. When we came together he kept quiet till I was ready. He waited 3 months to make it offical. Not even trying to push me. Just keeping quiet and waiting. Texting everyday a Good morning and a good night. Calling everyday sometimes for him in the middle of a night.

Honestly he was pretty surprised when I asked him if I can move in. He said sure.

One week later I was in a plane flying over to move in.

Back to the actual topic.

Eret MY boyfriend betrayed me!

My viewers saw my reaction.

I dont know if they cliped it.

I dont care.

A bit down I am ending my stream. Thanking and smiling, then silence.

After a bit I realize how tired I am. Rubbing my eyes Im getting up to go into the bedroom. For a while I stand infront of Erets room. Listening to his laughs. His voice.

A yawn.

Walking down the hallway, getting ready to sleep.

Falling into the bed and falling asleep.

I wake up. Someone is pushing me a bit to the side.

Tired I'm opening my eyes and moving to the side.

"Woke you up?"

I'm mumbling something, don't even know what I am saying and pushing myself up into a sitting position. Eret starts to laugh. Two arms wrap around me, dragging me down back onto the bed, my head falling on my boyfriends chest.

Gently the hands start to stroke through my hair.

Pausing to drag a blanket over us and then continuing.

"Why did you left? Wanted to play"

"Wa tired...betrayed..burg"

He laughs again.

"Had to do what had to be done."

"mhm"

"You are pretty tired"

"..."

"What about we take a day off to hang out and just... probably go on a date?"

"You plan"

"Oh alright- What about Hamilton for 24 h non stop!"

"Don't you dare!"

I punch him gently.

"ouch! That hurts!"

"Own... ault.."

Again a laugh. Then talking I dont even try to follow. Just enjoying the moment, half a sleep again.

Then I am asleep again.

The next morning I wake early up. It is 6 am. Eret is still asleep snoring a bit.

A smile crosses my face. Slowly I am getting up to get ready for the day. Stealing one of Erets favorite hoodies to snuggle into them.

After I feel fresh enough I decide to make breakfast. While making it I find a pack of rotten eggs.

A grin crosses now my face.

Revenge.

Carefully I grab them and walk back into the bedroom.

Seeing my boyfriend is still asleep I have to grin even more.

For a few seconds I just stand there and watch him sleep.

Then I raise my arm and

Crack!

The first egg is in his face.

His eyes fly open.

I cant stop myself from laughing. He looks incredible funny with a smashed egg in his face. Suddenly he reaches out for me and pulls me on him. Between our bodys the other rotten eggs crack and it gets wet. My lips nearly touching his.

Rotten egg is definitely not his parfume.

He smells awful.

"Well thats a terrible way to wake up."

"You smell bad"

"You do too"

"You taste like rotten egg."

"you smashed it into my face."

"You betrayed us."

"You. are a furry."

"..."

"love you"

A small kiss on my lips.

A smile.

"You taste awful"