Dreambur- Earthquake

Good morning doggo_val hope you slept well and if you dreamt something that could be a good Os... Tell me :)

"Dream?"
A scared and soft voice calls for him. Dream pales. He is right now streaming with thousands of viewer. Nothing special. His boyfriend Wilbur was busy playing some songs on his guitar till the earthquake happens. It's a small one but still for a person who never experienced one it is still scary.
"Wilbur? Where are you?"
The streamer stands worried up.
With a: "Guys Wilbur never experienced an earthquake. i have to check up on him."
He explains the situation to his stream. Then Dream starts to search for the brunette.
Wilbur is apparently scared. He doesn't like what is happening at all and has a blanket wrapped around him.
"Hey it's fine. It's a small one."
Dream tries to calm his boyfriend.
"It... Still.."
Wilbur flinches and Dream carefully picks the other up. With a few struggles he manages to carry the other to his streaming set. There he sits down with Wilbur in his lap. Arms wrap themselves around him and a face is buried into his neck crock.
"Hey guys I'm back."
The chat demands answers. How Wilbur is doing they ask.
"Fine... Just scared... Right?"
Wilbur presses himself nearer to Dream.
"I'm okay guys"
He tries to act normal. His voice still shaking, embarrassing him in front of thousands. Suddenly there is an other shake.
Wilbur squeaks. Hiding in his boyfriends T-shirt.
"It's fine. Nothing happens to you.... Here see I protect you..."
Dream tries to calm him and rubs his back while placing a kiss on his forehead.
As soon as Wilbur calms down a bit he looks at the stream chat.
"Guys stop saying bottom Wilbur or baby Wilbur. I'm definitely the top."
"Oh... So you screaming Daddy Dream is ju-"
Wilburs face heats up.
"Who of us screams Daddy in bed?"
"You love"
"What- No!"
"Mmm I'm sure I heard you beg  on su-"
Wilbur kisses Dream. Silencing him effective.
"Guys. Poll! Who do you think of us is the Top? You can't believe it's Dre-"
"You screamed it in one of Tommy's streams. You already forgot, hm ~?"
"I- shut up. That wasnt-"
"Ha even the chat thinks yo-"
Wilbur turns around and stares at the still going poll. Then to the chat.

TommyInnit: Sorry Wil. But we all know who is the top.

Wilburs blush grows.
"Tommy! What are you saying! Stop- Are you drunk or what! Do I need to come over?"
"He is fine Wilbur..."
Someone joins the channel.
"Wilbur stop denying it. Everyone knows. There is nothing to hide anymore."
"Tommy! You can't jus-"
Dream smiles. Watching the chat go wild. The results of the poll are there and they say-