Quackity and George-check @mixedupz out! (yes i have no idea for a title)

For @mixedupz check them out!
Thinking about writing a book in the next holidays... If I have time

"Hey Geoooorge!"

The brit turns his head to Quackity.

"Look what I am doing!"

With a grin the Mexican to build. The brit was watching it with interest, trying to figure out what exactly the other is building. Quackity runs around his building to add a new material and slowly it gained structure. After a while a small wooden tipi made out of sticks and stuff. A rope holding it together.

"What about we get leaves and put them at the sides so no one is able to see through it?"

"Good idea!"

And with that the two started gathering leaves and tree bark. It took a bit till they both were happy with it. They decided to spend together a bit time in there eating lunch and tell stories. Both know now things they have never knew from the other but feeling closer through the knowledge.

They felt more familiar. It got dark and they decided to go back. Spending a night in a tipi wasnt really their lifegoal after all. While walking it went darker and darker making it harder to see and slowly some wildlife fell asleep while some started to wander around.

*Crack*

Quackity jumps and runs scared behind George.

"W-What was that?"

"What?"

"The sound"

"I havent heard something"

"But ther-"

*Crack*

This time the brit heard it too.

Both jump and the brit grabs the mexicans hand.

"We run In 3....2.....1.....GO!"

They run. Hand holding and scared home. Their eyes were wide. When they had to stop to catch their breaths they let their hands interwined, ready to run again and drag the other with.

"That-"

"Yea.. and... Fuck! I have lost my glasses!"

"Im not going back there!"

"We... I-.... Tomorrow?"

"But we go back before its getting dark!"

"Do you think I want to do this again?"

"Yea- I mean you surely wanted to hold my hand."

George blushes. Luckily Quackity isnt seeing it.

"Lets go back now."

And with that they continued their way home while holding hands.