Wilbur- Time

Uhhh so this Os book has now many Os. And since it's now 100 I decided to write the last parts of some Os but new ones will be posted in my other Os book.
And: I started a new book. Sbi. And. It's out now. Not entirely but the first two chaps are. Just check them out if you want!

The door bursts open.
"Hey... Uhm... I can't today but tomorrow we can! I promise"
" 'kay dad!"
The door closes. Wilbur shrugs. He already knew it. His father never really found time for him. Between driving Techno to his fighting lessons and driving Tommy to Tubbos, watching over Tubbos and Tommy, helping Tommy with his homework, cooking, cleaning and working wasn't really much time for Wilbur.
In the end it isn't that bad.
Wilbur can always play on his own guitar. Not like he needs someone next to him. And if he has questions he always searched them up or asked. For him it wasn't a surprise anymore when his father told him that he has no time for him.
His eyes land on the other guitar. It's already tuned and ready to play. But it won't be played. At least not today.
Somewhere he felt sad. But pushed it back. Phil is always busy, demanding that he suddenly pushes some activities at the side just to play with Wilbur on a fucking guitar is selfish.
So he keeps playing.
The next day is Monday. Well like he thought his father went to work early. To Wilburs luck is now vacation. Finally a break from school. Focusing on things that are important.

Again Wilbur tunes both guitars. Fast and then starts playing. Practicing everything that he has struggles with putting sometimes some easy things in.

Hours later still no sign from his father. Maybe he needs a bit time? Helping Tommy? Even though they have vacation Wilbur believes it.

In the end of the day his father comes.
"Hey... I'm sorry... Wanna play now?"
"Sure."
"Uhm... I will just skip tunin-"
"I already did."
"Oh thank you. So let's start"
It only lasted for six minutes. From somewhere Tommy called out for their father.
"Sorry. Have to go. Maybe later."
And his father is gone.
Wilbur doesn't mind.
He and his father had today a good time together. He does wish it would have last longer but in the end it was all he asked for.
A small smile. Today is a great day.
The session continued 3 months later. Only for ten minutes.
But it still was a good day.