Feret- Crush Diary 2

Making sure I don't forget to update today. Lmao. Part 2 of Crush Diary is because masked_goose asked nicely for it and yea. Actually I can make a part 3 I guess. We will see.

Dear diary,
It's been a while since I wrote. Why? Because I found out that Eret feels the same. I forgot about writing in this book. But now I am alone, waiting for Eret in his bed.
I have moved here. The castle is big but I actually have no idea how he lived here without going crazy. I can't imagine living in here on my own. It would be freaking lonely.
Moving on... Everything is fine. I think Niki suspects something but is keeping quiet. That's good. I don't want my father to find out. Eret is coming back. I will write you when I'm alone and have time!

In a rush Fundy hides all suspicious looking things. His eyes dart to the door which opens and reveals his boyfriend. Eret looks a bit tired and stressed but still he smiles.
"How was your day?"
"Good... Yours? Looks like a hard one."
"Tommy decided that it would be time to annoy me... Thanks to god came Niki after a while and gave him the task to go and get berries."
"Sounds like a rough day..."
"Mmm"
The brit strips out of his formal clothes.
"Come here"
Eret turns around to Fundy with a questioning look.
"Come here... I will give you a massage."
"You don't ha-"
"I insist! I'm your boyfriend and for our money you are working your ass off while I am the entire day in bed. Sleeping half of the day anyways."
The brit smiles.
"You know I don't care about me bringing the money home. I care about you being happy."
"Yea... Stop flirting and get your ass over here!"
Eret laughs and gives himself into the caring hands of his boyfriend....