Karlnap- Idiot

For Snowy_Wolf123 a small Karlnap. Coz they r really cute.

Laughs filled the air. Sapnaps head peeks up. Karl stands a bit away laughing about something what Fundy told him. Jealousy.
He wants to be the only one making Karl laugh. And he would like to lock the laughs in, so no one else hears them.
It's stupid and childish but he doesn't care.
His eyes following every movement Karl makes. Every single touch between Fundy and Karl he sees and makes the jealousy only taste bitter then before.
When Fundy gives Karl a small flower, Sapnap explodes.
He starts running to them and roughly drags Karl into his arms.
"I'm sorry Fundy but we don't have time anymore... We gotta go now...."
And with that he hurries away, dragging Karl with him away from the fox boy.
"What? Sapnap! I was talking to him!"
"Sure."
A bitter taste on his tongue. Not believing what Karl told him.
"You can't just do that! He is my friend. I can talk with him as much and as long I want! What is your problem?!"
"My problem is that you two were obviously flirting! Or at least Fundy was!"
"What- no! Fundy has a crush on Eret you idiot!"
"Wh-"
"Why the fuck should he flirt with me? He was just asking for advices and we joked about cheesy ways to ask someone out!"
Sapnaps face grows red and embarrassed he stares at the floor. Watching flowers pet his boots.
"You are an idiot!"
"I'm sorry."
Karl laughs a bit and looks at his boyfriend.
"Come on. I'm talking with you. Look me into my eyes. Or am I that ugly?"
"You are not!"
Karl laughs and softly lifts Sapnaps chin.
"You idiot!"
Lips meet.
"My idiot."
And Karl wraps his arms around the Snap map.