Feret- Crush diary Part 4

Sorry for taking long. My school wants me and a classmate to recrate the trump biden Duell with more insults. Its a pleasure to do that.

Fundy wakes up and feels horrible. He is tired and has headaches. The memorise from yesterday coming back. Dream. Marrying. The fox boy wants to throw up. Maybe they can run? But can he be selfish?

He doesnt know. Feeling liveless he stands up and gets ready for the day. Slowly he walks down the stairs seeing his father sit at the dining table.

"My son!"

Wilbur jumps up.

"I-" Fundy starts to cry.

"Shhhh its fine Im sorry. I cant tell you who to marry. Go and marry Eret... if you want..."

"But Dream..."

"I will find a way. Dont worry. Now go and see your man."

A small smile is on Wilburs face. Fundy being confident that Wilbur will find a way kisses his fathers cheek and runs happily out. Running to his boyfriend. Everything will be good. Everything will be alright.

Wilburs eyes focus on the desk. Starring at it. Drifting into his thoughts.

A hand on his shoulder tells him what time it is.

"So...?"

"I- Not Fundy. Not Eret, not Niki... no one."

"Thats unfortunate. Someone has to. Or do you want everyone die? We can arrange that and if I want I can still spare one of you and for-"

"Me."

"What?"

"You can have me."

"Kneel."

Wilburs mind goes blank. He kneels down in front of his enemy.

Dream walks around him and forces his mouth open. Checking in what condition Wilbur is.

"Take off your clothes."

The general of L'Manberg opens his mouth, stops himself and does what he was told to. Embarrassing

painting his face in a dark red.

"Where is your room?"

Wilbur silently walks to his room. Dream following. As soon as they reach it he has to kneel again and watch Dream rumor through his closet. After a while a white shirt and brown pants are thrown on him.

"Put them on."

He does. His eyes focusing on the floor.

"Follow."

Wilbur follows Dream. Not wanting to push his limits so the masked man does something

Outside of his home are standing the rest of the Dreamteam. They smile and make jokes about him, completely aware of everything.

"Wilbur!"

Wilburs head snaps up and he looks to Dream.

"Go get your. nation. I have to announce something. And dont you dare to run away."

Wilbur nods. Then he turns around and goes and gets the other.

They do ask. and his only answer was: Dream wants to talk.

What else was he supposed to say?

He doesnt know what the masked man wanted.

Soon they are all gathered. George and Sapnap smile cruelly.