feret- Crush diary

I don't want to let you all down... A late evening update. Short but yea. Soon is weekend. Requests are open but it will take a while probably...

Today was a good day. Fundy found lots of berries and has now three baskets full. He actually doesn't know what to do with all of them. Maybe he can help Niki out. She probably needs some for her bakery. But for sure he won't give them for free. At least one slice of his favorite cake.
With hunger he starts walking to the bakery.
Niki isn't alone. Eret sits there on a counter talking careless about his dog Pog.
So when Fundy arrived he stopped. His heart beats faster as soon as he smells the Brit.
Nervousness slowly crawls in his body and tripping a bit he hurries to Niki, ignoring the Brit completely.
"I have these berries!"
"Oh thanks Fundy! Like always?"
"Ohw ... Ehm... Na it's fine."
"You sure? Are you alright? You are never missing an opportunity to get a bit of your favorite cake."
Fundy shifts a bit.
"It's fine."
He does notice the worried look on Niki's face.
"I have to go now. Byeeee!"
And with that the fox hurries away.
Nearly running he walks down the wooden path to his secret base. Though it wasn't secret anymore or his base.
But in one of the chests was still a diary. A diary he started writing after discovering his crush on a certain Brit.
To cut it short. He always writes everything about his crush inside this book. Fundy is so glad that Eret never found it.
So hurrying to the base he doesn't notice someone right behind him taking the same. Like following the fox.
"Fundy?!"
Fundy stops suddenly. Eret behind him. For the first time he is glad that Eret can't see the blush on his cheeks through his fur.
"Y-yes?"
The blush depends. A freaking voice crack.
"Here... I bought you cake."
Fundy turns around and in Erets hands is his favorite cake.
"Never tried... Niki said that you have a special way to eat it? Can you show me?"
"Sure."
Eret smiles.....
In the evening Fundy decided to write in his diary....

Eret loves me too.