Dreambur- Sand jar

"Wilbur?"

Dream looks confused at the mess in the middle of the kitchen. Everywhere is sand and glass. What the hell has his boyfriend done while he was away for ten minutes?

Does Wilbur now build desert? And where does he have it from?

"Darling?"

He calls out again. This time you hear footsteps hurrying into his direction.

"You are home! Finally"

Wilbur is hugging him from behind. Bouncing a bit out of happiness.

"Why is there sand?"

The bouncing stops.

"Well... I... Patches threw my sand jar down and... it broke."

"Why do you have a sand jar?!"

"I.... Uhm. I...."

Dream turns confused around to face his boyfriend.

"Uhm well never mind. It broke. I will clean it now."

With that the brit hurries away and starts to clean the mess. As soon as he is finish, he is asked again.

"Its not important"

"But- Right. We have to stream now. Our friends are waiting"

While streaming the accident was forgotten and with their friends they were just having fun.

"Oh Wil by the way Kristin and I were walking around and... you need new sand?"

"Oh yea"

"Wait Sand?!"

Dream starts listening.

"Yea sand. Wil likes to eat sand didnt he told you?"

"No but today Patches threw a jar full of sand down..."

Phil starts to laugh and the other join in. Dream slowly turns his head to Wilbur and raises an eyebrow. Wils cheeks show a deep blush and fast he hides his face in the others hoodie. Embarrassent.

"We need to talk about this" Whispers Dream into his boyfriends ear and wraps and arm around him. Then he continues like nothing happend.