Dreambur- Dogbur

Side note: Nothing was blown up.

Part 2: yes or no?❗❗

The war went quick. Eret betrayed and now his former companions kneeled in chains in front of him. Well at least all except one. Wilbur was the only one who hasnt fought. God knows why.

Dream eyes flickered over his prisoners not entirely satisfied since one was missing.

"Where is Wilbur Soot?"

Silence. None of the prisoner wanted to answer.

"I'll go get him."

Tommys eyes grow wide.

"Don't you dare. You filthy traitor!"

But Eret was already gone. His feet bringing him to the Van. The doors closed and every window covered with curtains. He slowly pushes the doors open and closes them right behind him. Carefully he opens the door to the storage.

Wilburs head shots up.

A brown dog looks straight into his eyes. The eyes asking a silent question.

'Did we won?'

Acting like he didnt understood he kneeled down scratching Wilburs hear so he closes his eyes. With a quick movement he ties rope around the dogs neck. His eyes fly open and he starts to growl.

The traitor starts to pull on the leash in annoyance.

With that he pushed the limit.

Wilbur jumps on him and bites without thinking twice.

The taste of blood fills his mouth. The other brit pulls hardly on the leash and Wilbur cant breath anymore. He has to realise his victim. He does.

Slowly the leash starts to let him breath again.

The traitor doesnt bother to wait for him so he can catch his breath again. He is pulled into a secret secret room. you can hear Tommy screaming angry at Dream, George and Sapnap insulting back and it goes on till they enter the room.

Suddenly everyone is silent.

"A dog?"

"There was a little accident while brewing a new potion."

Dream slowly walks to them demanding the leash with a small wink. He gets it and Eret takes a few steps back. Wilbur just stands still ears flat on his head.

The masked man pulls a bit on the leash making Wilbur follow him and stops in font of Wils friends.

"What do you want? You have already won. Let us go!"

Dream stays silent. He needs a bit to think, then:

"George, Spanap free them! They are free to go!"

Wilburs tail starts wagging.

"Wilbur will be taken hostage."

"What?!"

The tail stops within seconds. Everyone except Dreams side is shocked.

"Bu-"

"No buts! We actually should take you all into hostage!"

"We'll go now! Do what you wish to do. You remember the rules right?"

Without waiting for an answer he leaves through a hole.

To the Dream Smps amusement lays Wilbur down not even thinking about leaving his friends.

Unfortunately Dream isnt bothered by the fact that he has to drag him with him. He simply drags him over the floor. Then they disappear in the dark.