Feret- smile and be happy

Sorry for the late updates by the way. Was just stressed out the entire day because I was forced by my parents to go and get food. i have social anxiety and they are just like: You have to learn it.

Fuck it! I would rather die then go and get something to eat somewhere!
Oh and yea AuraWasNeverHere requested it and I'm thankful that you do it.

Fundy loves his boyfriend. How he laughs, how he talks, his deep voice. everything.

Today he wanted to hear the laugher.

Why? Because they were beautiful and they meant that Eret was happy. And when Eret was happy, Fundy was happy.

But since today was an university day, Eret was stressed out and not really in the mood to laugh. Fundy had now the mission to get him to laugh. And with that he started his day and yes he just only got out of bed. He was a long sleeper.

"How was your day?"

"Boring."

This time the smaller stays silent and just follows the other. Silently he is watching the other changing into comfy clothes and admires the good view he has.

"Stop starring. Not like you never saw it."

"The other times I have seen you like that I was lying under you and we were kinda busy so I hadnt had enough time to take in the view."

The other just shakes his head with a smile.

"What about you undress again so I can keep the good view?"

"Do you say me with clothes is a bad view?"

"Its a good one too but not that hot."

"What about the highheels a viewer sent?"

"Well... Thats... I mean Thats a different thing!"

"Sure"

Fundy starts to pout. But to his displeasure no laugh.

With a sigh he walks closer and puts his hands under Erets shirt.

Then he starts to tickle the other.

"Fundy! Stop!"

Thats the only thing what the other gets out while laughing.

But the fox doesnt think about stopping and continues till he is pleased.

"I just wanted you to smile and be happy."