Dreambur- sub to technoblade

I hate my own schedule. I wanted to update so badly.

Wilbur always look up to his brother Technoblade. When they were younger because of Technos fighting skills, then school grades and now his YouTube channel. Just like Wilbur looks up to Technoblade, does Tommy too. Because of Techno Tommy started his own channel and slowly rises to a big man, like he would say. Wilbur didnt. He is worried about doing something wrong, about people dont liking him. Techno and Tommy are way better at this. So he always stays behind and watches his brothers getting famous.

Phil of course typical father supports all three and watches happily how two of his sons found a way to earn money. And at the same time they have fun. Helping out with the business things and sometimes helping Tommy to edit a video. Wilbur of course also shows his support. For example in school. To his luck they now make online Votings and polls. All anonym so he can easily put a:

Sub to Technoblade or a sub to TommyInnit

in. Even his teacher noticed it. To his surprise the teacher just smiled and waved it off occasionally telling at the end of class everyone to do it. After a few times it worked. Many of his classmates are watching now his brothers videos. He is happy about that. But deep in... jealous at the same time.

"Wilbur?"

"Whats wrong Techno? Dont you stream in... 3 minutes?"

"Yea about that so... I have reached 4 million subscribers and I told them I will do something special and I thought you streaming today could be fun for them? You dont have to show your face. All you have to do is walk around on a server of a friend who is also a streamer and do stuff. Build a house Tommy can join and talk to you and I will sit in the background and if something is wrong I can always help you. Please?"

Techno begging isnt an everyday thing. This is serious. But still... should he do it?

"Please? I will buy you the guitar you wanted to have!"

Wilbur listens up.

"Alright."

Techno smiles and gestures Wilbur to follow him into his room.

"Hey guys. Today I wont play. My brother will and no its not Tommy"

"sup guys?"

Tommys voice beams through the headphones Wilbur wears.

"Hey Tommy"

Techno replies.

"So... where are you?"

"Next to your house Tommy"

"Coming"

Wilbur sits there. Not knowing what to do.

"Hey Big man you have to say something!"

Tommy demands.

"Uhm- Hi?"

A small voice crack. Wilburs face goes red because of embarrassing.

The entire stream chat goes wild.

"Lets go to Manberg!"

Wilbur smiles softly and follows Tommy. Luckily he plays sometimes out of boredom with Tommy bedwars. At least he knows how to navigate his player.

"Hey Big D"

"Hello Tommy. And..?"

"Wilbur."

"Hello Wilbur"

A green man in armor stands suddenly in front of Wilbur.

"Hi?"

Techno laughs somewhere in the background.

"So how do you like the server?"

"Its nice... though ehrm a bit blown up"

The other wheezes.

"Yea. could have been me."

"Oh why did you do that? now there are holes everywhere and some buildings are missing."

"You already played on it once?"
"He sometimes sits next to me while I edit. He saw a few places I guess."

"Makes sense. Wanna build a house?"

"Sure"

"Build a tower Wil!"

"I dont want a tower!"

"But they are co-"

"Tommy he doesnt want to. Build one on your own!"

Dream suddenly speaks up.

"fine! I wont give you materials though!"

Wilbur just shrugs and follows Dreams character.

"Do you wanna farm the materials?"

"Uhw.. I have to."

"oh No! I have some. What do you need?"

"Ehrm i dont know wood?"

"What wood?"
"Normal?"

Dream wheezes. Even Technoblade chuckles in the background.

"I meant oak or spruce or something like that"

"Oh"

Wilbur feels the embarrassing rise again.

"Uhm.. oak will be fine."

"alright. here you are. I can get more if you need"

"No Its fine."

Wilbur looks behind him to Techno who watches the thing with interest.

"Where can I build?"

"Everywhere were is space."

"Uhm what about. here."

The place Wilbur choses is a bit away from the other. A small mountain and a family of wolfs are his neighbours.

"Dogs!"

"Here take the bones and klick with right klick on them"

Wilbur does and soon he has four dogs. He decides that two can be named what the chat wants. The other two will name Dream and Wilbur. Soon the house is finish and the streaming time is up. Techno chrips in and walks to Wil to end the stream. Sad Wil and Dream say good bye.

"So how was talking to my brother?"

Tommy asks Dream.

"He is cute."

"Dream? We are friends but dont try anything. I will find you and kill you when something happens to my brother."

Techno says. Leaving the call and then going to bed