Dreambur- sub to Technoblade part 3

Thank you all for 200 followers and 4.5k votes and 100k reads. U are crazy.

Wilbur can't deny. He got curious about the Dreambur ship. It sounded interesting and he really wants to see what people think about it.
Maybe it's also the strange feeling that people write about you. Not a biography. A fucking fictional book.
As soon as he searches for it results plop up.
In the end Wilbur can't deny, as long as they are not smut they are usually pretty good.
The night went by and in the morning he is still reading them. While getting ready for breakfast and eating breakfast he is still reading them.
He has bad luck. Techno comes in behind him and looks over his shoulder without him noticing. That at this point he is reading that point where they are both about to go to bed but not sleep, is really unfortunate.
His brother snatching his phone away closing the tap, scolds him.
"Wilbur. I thought we told you to stay away from Drea-"
"I did."
"With reading fanfiction?"
"Yes"
"Don't you have to do something? Like publishing musi-"
"Oh shit. Thank you. I own you something!"
He completely forget that he wanted to premiere his new music today. Not many know him but the few he has are important.
Before he can storm out he is held back by his brother.
"Let me grab coffee and then we will both watch it"
Wilbur smiles happily and bounces slightly. Techno wants to see his music! He will be hopefully proud.

The premiere went smooth. Techno sitting next to him visibly to the music. Wilbur is just happy. Happy that his brother likes it. It means a lot.
"Hey... Do you mind if I use some of your songs for streams?"
"No! Of course not!"
"Well let's see how much cloud you will get from that"
His hair gets ruffled.

New music pog

Good taste

What's the name of it?

Techno

Late

Pog

Music!

Late

Technoblade greets his viewer like usually. As soon as someone asks he tells them Wilbur's music channel. Watching happily how many actually say they will check his brother out.
"Hey big D!"
Tommy joins the VC of Techno, Dream, Schlatt and Fundy.
"Hey Tommy."
"Wilbur's new song is good."
"Yea watched it premiere. He was pretty excited. About how people will like it."
"And they didn't woke me up. Fucking bitches."
"Wilbur Song?"
Asks Fundy confused.
"Yea Wilbur makes music"
Explains Schlatt.
"And he gave Technoblade the right to play it on stream."
"You have it too gremlin child."
Wilbur stands behind Techno listening to the conversation and deciding to chirp in.
"WHAT?! WILBUR GET OVER HERE AND TELL MY CHAT TO SUB WITH PRIME!"
Wilbur laughs and moves away again to the bed.
"Stop messing my bed up Nerd."
Comments Techno monotone as always.
"Tell lover boy I want to record a video again with him. Lava rising this time."
"Schlatt will record an other video at some time"
"Okay."
"He says okay"
"Woah Wilburs music is pretty good."
Admits Fundy.
"I like it too!"
Exclaims Dream.
Techno just rolls his eyes and tries not to comment on it.
"Anyways. We should play now. The chat will get bored if we don't."
Tommy agrees with Schlatt.

"Techno! Tell your twin to come over and tell them to sub!"
Techno just huffs and turns around to his bed.
Wilbur is asleep completely in his own world.
" no."
"What why?!"
"He is asleep Tommy. Quiet down. I can hear you through the wall. Dad will turn off the internet if you don't quiet down.
"Sorry. Wait."
The blonde boy jumps up from his seat and runs to Technos room with his phone. Leaving his stream alone.
"Tommy's chat: Subscribe to Technoblade!"
Techno uses Tommy's disappearance to promote his channel. Behind him opens his room door and the blonde boy slips in to take photos of Wilbur.
In the end they could be a good way to get more viewers.
The photoshooting goes by, unnoticed by Techno.