tommy Tubbo platonic- bedwars

Because I didn't updated yesterday today two.

"Tubbo! Have you seen my new camera? Fucking amazing right?!"
"Yea it's cool. Stream went good right?"
"Yea and dude I love this new camera... Though... I wanted to ask you... Wanna meet up? I mean it would be fun. And sure after the pandemic. We can eat ice or... Whatever you want."
"Sounds good. Uhm Tommy? Can you help me?"
"Sure with what ?"
"Uhm... School stuff you know? I don't really understand how I am supposed to do this... And then I would like to stream... But like... Smp is getting a bit boring so maybe something else?"
"What about bedwars or skywars. Or joining an other server?"
"Yea sounds good."

"OH THIS STUPID BIT- HACKS! NO PLAYER-"
Tubbos laughs in the background listening Tommy rage in bedwars. They both didn't took it really serious. More just a way to get content and at the same time hang out with a friend.
The stream was a nice one. After a while they decided to invite people out of the stream to play with them. When they did notice that one of them is stream sniping they kicked that one out and got a new to play with. So in the end they were an entire party playing together. In a way they played private games over and over.
Slowly everyone got better and even though the others didn't know eachother they made a discord in the middle of a game.
So after a while Tommy and Tubbos joined the discord too.
It was fun.
People around the world not knowing each other were screaming at each other or bickering over something. Even the stream enjoyed the group.

"Well it's time to say goodbye. But I think we can do that again at some time?"
Everyone agreed. While Tommy and Tubbos ended their stream some other went offline or the others started an other game.
For around three rounds Tubbos joined and Tommy had even enough time for 5 rounds.