Dreambur- salmon

I have no one to play mc with :(

It was raining. While the mortal are inside their houses to not get wet and catch a cold, is Ghostbur running around looking for an other book. Though he was already told to not steal anymore, he took them here and there. In a way it wasnt stealing. Its just making sure that the books will survive an other war at a save place. Wouldnt be the first time a book exploded or was burnt.

So with no bad intentions Ghostbur is walking around on the Dream Smp land. The community house is at the moment is destination. Why? Around it is water so there can be barrels on the ground and in the chests were also good old things someone left there to slowly rot.

In the chests were nothing. Good. He actually just went through them yesterday but what about the water? Since it is raining so much something which was hidden can be now uncovered.

Ghostbur has to search the water! And with that he let his ghostbody sink to the ground.

It was quiet. Relaxing around him were salmons swimming.

One of them could be Sallys grandchild. Grand- grand child.

Ghostbur wants to ask them but he knows why they are here. The same reason like Sally was.

To die. After they put down their babys.

Not all of them die. But Sally did.

If its true what the others say, that Fundy is his and Sallys son, then he does know why he never told him the truth. Fundy is way to precious to be sad.

He smiles sadly but focuses back on his task. Finding something interesting.

It took him a while to scan the ground. But nothing was found. With a sigh Ghostbur looks up.

The salmons all look excited. Then suddenly a fish rod is in the water and they all dart to it.

Someone wants to eat Sallys family!

His and Fundys and Sallys family!

Anger rushes through his veins and he shots up.

"Stop-"

Beautiful green eyes look into his. Ghostbur forgets to speak. Something in his body screams remember!

But he cant. Scared he turns around. Back into the lake. Into the silence.