Feret- Summer hot days

Funfact: I have on my phone a list in notes where i write down your requests and things i have to write like Dreambur dogbur part 3. And one of the things i still have to do is:

Make Mmurci cry.

An other funfact: I am waiting everyday for updates from amazing books but none is getting updated.

The summer days were getting hotter and hotter. No one was really going out and the nature got dryer and dryer with everyday. Today the sun was burning down at the world again.

Fundy and Eret decided earlier this morning to go to a lake not far away. Their plan was to swim and just have fun. Soon they went their way through the trees.

"Its so hot!"

"I can carry you."

"No! No. Im fine."

The fox would love to say yes but the Brit was already carrying everything else and he cant just say that he has to carry him now too.

So he continued to walk and as soon as he saw the lake he run straight into it.

"Finally!"

The brit laughed.

"Not even taking of your clothes!"

"They will dry faster then ohm. that lake!"

"Sure"

He shakes a bit his head. Then he puts everything down and strips out of his clothes to follow the fox into the cold wet.

After waterfights and a bit swimming they were outpowered.

"Wanna stay in here? Ill go and read a book."

The smaller thought for a second.

"No. Ill be fine here!"

And with that he starts swimming again.

The brit leaves and sits down in the shadows and starts reading his book.

Hours pass and the fox gets bored and decides that it is time his boyfriend does something with him.

So its settled and he leaves the water to get a bucket. Then he fills the bucket with water and carries it to the reading male.

With a laugh he throws the water on the other.

"Fundy!!!!!!!!!!!!"