Dreambur- (no idea. just act like it's the best title for an Os in the world)

Sorry for no update yesterday. Was working on it but didn't make it on time...

The train came to a stop. Nearly everyone stood up and left leaving only a few. Since it was a cold day and it already was late night no one really was going home or outside. So actually only 4 passengers were left.
Wilbur doesn't really care what was going on with the other. He just noticed that at least one was drunk rapping something. Earlier he harassed a woman. Was fast pushed to the side and after that he just kept rapping over and over something under his breathe. Occasionally screaming something but in the end just an other drunk man.
A few seats away from Wilbur sits a middle aged woman. Reading something that looks like a novel. Then there was a man standing next to the door. It was just a normal dude maybe went out to a party. Definitely not that wasted like the rapping one.
And the forth dude was Wilbur.
Wilbur was wearing his usual stuff. He went out to drink. Drink away the fight he had with his boyfriend. Already completely sure that he will not go back there. Sleep somewhere on the street maybe?
Who knows.
Though sleeping outside wasn't the best idea since it already is winter.
He will freeze to death. Well life doesn't matter anymore. At least for him.
Wilbur sighs. His eyes have no fire. They are already dead.
The train stops again.
This time Wilbur leaves it. He somehow manage to get out of the station. His brain is on autopilot, walking through the streets and then into a small corner. It's dirty.
The entire corner is definitely not a place to sleep or stay for long. Wilbur doesn't care and settles down. His new home.
With a few old empty shelves and garbage he builds a house. Or whatever you want to call it. Its not fancy but finally the snow wasn't snowing on him anymore.
Now he has a place to live. Now he can start a new life.

The next morning Wilbur woke up with headaches and shit his back hurts too. He is freezing and slowly he sits up. Noise is audible and only makes the pain worse. A yawn escapes his lips and when the headaches only get worse he lays back down. Feeling the coldness around him... How cold does it have to be to die? How long will he lay here and wait?
He doesn't know but hopes it will be soon.
Finally being able to see his family.
A smile. And then it's black.

"Hey. Wake up."
Someone is shaking him. With a grumble he turns to the side.
"Hey... Come on man. Hey don't go back to sleep. Come on... Stay awake."
"Don't want to.... No reason....- nymore"
"God damnit there are reasons why... I need to sit up... I should call an am-"
"No... Don't.... I-" Wilbur coughs.
"Okay I wont? What are you doing here? You have a place to go?"
"Y- No."
"Then... Damn you are freezing. You sure you don't want an ambulance taking care of you? They can help you and give you a warm place to stay. At least for the cold nights."
"N- no."
A sigh.
"Come on sit straight up. You are coming with me."
Wilbur stays quiet. What is when the other is a murder? Will he kill him? Hopefully painless. A smile is now on his lips and he pushes himself up.
The stranger has blonde hair and green-blue eyes. He looks nice and friendly and as soon as Wilbur sat up he takes off his coat and puts it around Wilbur.
"Come on man. We gotta go now before you are dead."
Struggling with standing up and walking straight Wilbur stands up and nearly falls down again. His vision is a bit blurry but the other helps him carefully. While walking they both keep quiet till they finally enter a nice looking flat.
"Here... Put your shoes here and the coat there... Follow me. I will show you the bathroom."
Wilbur follows the instructions and gladly enters the bathroom for a shower. The stranger turns and closes carefully the door probably getting clothes.
While showering questions are running through his head.
Does the man want to rape home first? And then he would be dead. A rape would be worth his death. It will work out. Somehow. Hopefully.
After showering he finds clothes in front of the door. They are a bit small but that's not that bad. He doesn't care.
"What's your name?"
"Wilbur."
"Wilbur? Wilbur Stonehouse? Or Wilbur-"
"Just Wilbur."
"Dream."
"Hmmm"
Wilbur looks around.
"You sure you don't want to the ambulance?"
"No. I'm fine. Just drank my brain away after an other fight with my boyfriend."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Don't you want to make things up?"
"It's just an other of million fights. We broke up and fine is."
Dream nods a bit and turns around.
"You can stay here till you get your own."
"Thanks. I... Guess I will search for work..."
"Take your time dude... I don't know what exactly happened but take your time and recover..."
Wilbur smiles a bit.
"Thanks."
"Well.... What movie do you like?"
"Deep blue sea. Why?"
"Never watched it.... Come on let's watch it!"
Wilbur stands there confused.
"What?"
"I can see that you need something to get your ex off of your mind. Let's watch it. Come on it will be fun. Trust me!"
The brit stands there... Then smiles and joins the other on the couch.
It was the first time in years that he was asked what he wanted... And it felt freaking good. The first time no one is pushing him around... Maybe there is a reason to live. Maybe he just needs to find it and now found a part of it?
He can't let the blonde go.
It was the first time for years he felt happy.