secrets

(Addison's pov)

"Good morning," my mom says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning," I say back.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good," I say. "You?"

"Pretty good," she says. "Am I taking you today or is Izzy?"

"Izzy is," I say. "But if you want to come along you can. You are always welcome to come."

She smiles and hands me my cup of coffee, "I think I will come. I'll get to see my grand baby."

"Yea," I say unamused. I understand she is excited, but I'm not. She doesn't know I'm giving the baby up for adoption yet. She thinks I'm keeping it. I just don't have the heart to tell her.

Izzy walks down the stairs and comes into the kitchen, "Good morning, Mrs. Miller."

"Dear, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Camille?"

Izzy chuckles and they start to talk about the weather. My mom absolutely loves the outdoors. She could talk about it all day long.

I look out the window from my chair and I start to think about everything that has happened. Izzy and I have been here for three months now which means I am almost five months pregnant. I still haven't talked to Nick yet and I don't know when I will. He has called and texted me millions of times, but I don't answer. He still has no idea that I'm even pregnant. I feel so bad for doing this to him, but I don't know what to do now. He probably hates me. He probably has a new girlfriend.

He's probably fine.

(Edwin's pov)

"Nick, let's go," I yell as I burst into Nick's room. "We are leaving."

"No," he mumbles through his pillows.

"Yes!" I rip the blankets off of him and they fall to the ground. "It's time to finally get up and do something about it. It's been months now."

Nick hasn't left his room yet since Addison left. He goes to the bathroom in his own bathroom and doesn't eat food unless we bring it to him. He literally hasn't left in months. We have all tried so hard for him to get out, but he refuses to. I've had enough though. It's time to do something about everything that has happened.

"What am I supposed to do about it?" He mumbles.

"You need to take a shower. You smell like literal ass," I say. "And you need to eat some food and drink water."

"No!"

"Nick, I understand that this shit isn't easy, but I'm trying to help you right now. I got the address."

He looks up super fast once I say that. He looks absolutely terrible though. His hair is a mess, he has dark circles under his eyes and his eyes are bloodshot from all the crying. I've never seen him like this before.

"You did?" He asks.

"Yes," I say. "I'm going to take you to her if that's what you want."

"Does she know?" He asks.

"No," I say. "I got it out of Izzy, but Addison has no idea we are coming."

"What am I even supposed to say? She wants nothing to do with me," he says.

I sigh and I sit down on the end of his bed, "I need you to listen to me and actually listen."

"Okay," he whispers.

"Izzy called me last night and tried to explain everything she could. She couldn't tell me everything. She said it was for Addison to tell," I take a deep breath. "The point though is that she doesn't hate you. She's just as big of a mess as you. She misses you more than anything, but she's scared."