hand?

The center has been closed for about a week now because of everything that has been happening. We have major security. It's nice to have security, but sometimes it sucks too. I feel like we never have any privacy.

Security is all around our house and everywhere at the center. Nick doesn't let me leave the house without someone, so that sucks too. I'm either always with Nick or with a security guard. I can't even run by myself anymore.

"Maybe I should just leave then," I yell. "And not come back."

Nick and I are having one of our first fights as a couple. It's really stupid, if I'm being honest. We are basically fighting because he thinks I'm doubting us, but that's not right at all. I don't know why he feels this way.

"I never said I wanted that," he yells back. "But sometimes I feel like you don't even want to be with me!"

"Why would you feel that way? We've been perfectly fine in our relationship."

"Do you still love him?" He asks.

"What?"

"Do you still love Hardin?"

"Of course not," I say. "I hate that man for everything he has put me through. Why would you even ask me that?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I just want to make sure you want this."

"Of course I want this," I say. "I don't understand why you are doubting our relationship so much."

"Because, Addison. I told myself I wasn't going to do this again. I told myself I wouldn't fall in love again," he says. "But here I am. I'm in love with you and it scares the hell out of me."

He sits down on the edge of his bed, so I sit down next to him. "I'm not going anywhere. I want this just as much as you do. I know it's scary, but I'm not Sasha. I've been in love with you for months, but I never had the balls to say it. I'm not going anywhere."

"You promise?"

I gently grab his face and I turn it, so he is looking right at me, "I promise."

(Rose's pov)

"I don't care what any of you say. Our plan is to go next week," I say. "You either come or you stay."

"We aren't ready though," Brittany says.

"Everyone here can shoot a gun and fight," I say. "That's all that matters at the moment. Therefore we will go next week and that's final."

"We are ready," Hardin says.

I smile, "At least someone agrees with me."

"I do too," Sasha says. "These dumb asses won't know what's coming for them."

"We are going to finally destroy them," Hardin says. "And I've never been more excited."

(Brandon's pov)

I walk into the house to see Zion, Edwin, and Izzy watching tv. I swear that's all they ever do around here.

"Hey, man," Zion says.

"Didn't know you were coming over today," Izzy says.

"Me either," I say. "It was a last minute decision. I wanted to talk to Nick."

"That's never good," Edwin says.

I chuckle lightly, "It's not anything bad. I'm just tired of him hating me. Everyone in this house has forgiven me except for him."

"Well you did almost kill the love of his life," Zion says.

"True," Edwin says. "I mean the man is obsessed with her and way too overprotective."