but it's a...

"Hey," he says quietly.

"Uh, how'd you find me?" I ask him.

"Izzy isn't very good at keeping things from Edwin," he says.

I roll my eyes, "Of course she told him."

"Can I come in?" He asks.

I open the door wider and he walks into the house he has never been in before. Usually he would have already been here because he goes everywhere with me, but not this time. It's completely different this time.

I also never thought it would be awkward between the two of us. I thought it would always be comfortable and normal, but right now it's awkward as hell.

"I guess we need to talk," I say.

"Yea," he says. He runs his hand through his messy hair. He looks absolutely terrible. I can tell he has been crying forever and hasn't gotten out of bed in days.

"We can talk in my room," I say. I start to walk up the stairs and he follows behind me. We go into my room and I shut the door. Thank God he can't see my bump right now. I'm not really that big yet and a baggy sweatshirt always does the magic. "You can sit."

He sits on the edge of my bed and I sit down right next to him. "I missed you," he says quietly.

"I missed you too," I say.

He looks down at the ground, "We said we would never leave each other."

"I didn't have the heart to tell you," I say. "You have been through so much and I didn't want to break your heart anymore than I already did."

"You haven't broken my heart," he says.

"I have," I say. "Everything that has happened has left you heartbroken. You don't deserve to live like this. You deserve something much more."

"No," he looks at me. "I don't deserve anything, but I do need you."

"I know," I whisper.

"Tell me," he says. "I'm not going to hate you. I could never hate you."

"You will once I tell you," I say.

"Addison, tell me."

I nod my head and I slowly stand up from my bed. I turn towards him as he stays sitting down. I then lift up his sweatshirt that is on my body to show my stomach.

He stares at my stomach for a little bit, and then looks up at me with glossy eyes. "You're pregnant?"

"Yes," I say.

He stands up from the bed and I put my sweatshirt back down. He starts pacing back and forth by my window and he runs his fingers through his hair.

"You're fucking pregnant!"

"Nick," I say softly.

"That bastard got you pregnant!" He yells.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Nick."

He stops pacing back and forth and he just looks at me with tears in his eyes. I walk over to him slowly and then I gently wrap my arms around him.

Instantly he starts crying in my arms and he holds onto me so tightly. This is why I didn't want to tell him. I didn't want him to have to go through this shit. It's not fair to him whatsoever.

"I'm going to kill him," he cries.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"Don't you dare apologize to me. You have no reason to apologize," he says.