lil b****

(Addison's pov)

Tears stream down my face as I lay in my bed, thinking about what Nick said to me. I have been like this for hours now. I don't understand how he could say those things. He really is an awful person. I fucking hate him.

My phone starts ringing and I see it's from Hardin. I smile and I answer the Facetime from him.

"Hi baby," I say. I look closely at the screen, "Oh my gosh. What the hell happened to your face?"

"Ask your stupid friends."

"What?" I ask confused.

"Nick and Edwin came over here. They beat me the hell up and accused me of cheating on you."

I sit up on my bed, "How? What the hell? I didn't even know that Nick left." I run out of my room and down the stairs.

"Nick!" I yell. "Nick!" I continue yelling and looking for him, but he is no where to be found. I didn't even know I have been home alone this whole time.

I look back at Hardin, "He's not here."

"That's because he just got done fucking me up," he says.

"I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I told him that you weren't cheating, but he insisted that you were. I didn't even know he left. I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay," he says. "I don't know why they thought that shit, but at least I know that they are always there for you."

I roll my eyes and I smile, "Sometimes they are there for me a little too much."

He chuckles, "Well I'm going to go now. I need to get myself cleaned up. Tell the boys that there is no hard feelings. Oh and also tell Nick 'Mordu.' He will know what I'm talking about."

"Okay, I love you."

"You too, bye."

He hangs up quickly and I immediately call Nick. I'm going to kill this man. Hardin looks absolutely terrible right now because of him.

"Hello?"

"Nick! What the hell are you doing? Are you out of your mind?"

"No," he says. "I did what needed to be done."

"So beating the fuck out of him for doing absolutely nothing is what needed to be done?"

Nick starts laughing, "He called you to tell on me, but didn't have the balls to tell you that he is cheating? Damn, he's low as fuck."

"He didn't admit to shit because he's not cheating on me."

The front door opens and Izzy walks in with Zion right behind her. They just got off of work and the night crew is now taking over for them.

"You won't be saying that when I show you the video," he says.

"What fucking video?" I yell. Izzy and Zion look over at me super confused, but I don't pay attention to them. Whatever Nick is saying is too important. I don't have time to explain everything to the two of them right now.

He sighs, "Ads, do you trust me?"

"I, I-I mean."

"No," he says. "Give me a confident answer. How much do you trust me?"

I let out a deep breathe and I quietly say, "With my whole life."

"Then please trust me when I tell you that Hardin is a bad person. Please trust me right now. Not him. I don't care if you never talk to me again, but I need you to realize that he's bad."