dark storms

‼️it's in different povs again‼️

(Hardin's pov)

"I think we should stay together," Sam says.

"No," I say. "We are all going and we are going to split up."

"Okay. Which ways are we splitting then?" Rose asks.

"Half of us are going to their stupid center and the other half is going to their house. I want two different groups because I don't know where they will be."

"Who is going where?" Sasha asks.

"It doesn't matter," I say. "But I just want Curt coming to the house with me. I'm sure that's where Addison will be. I want her to see her father with me."

"Okay," Rose says. "And when we get them we take them back to our headquarters, right?"

"Yes," I say.

"Okay," Sasha says. "Everything should be settled then."

I smirk, "It's coming soon."

(Addison's pov)

"Ma, we are leaving," Nick says as he comes out of his bathroom.

"Okay," I say. "When will you be back?"

He sits on the edge of his bed and starts to put his shoes on, "Probably an hour or so. Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"I'll be fine here," I say. "Shopping is boring anyways."

"You love to shop."

"Only for clothes," I say. "I don't want to shop for food or house shit."

He chuckles and stands up from the bed. He walks over to the nightstand and starts to put his wallet in his back pocket. "Zion, Brandon, and Edwin should be back soon from the center."

"Is Elom with them?"

"No," he says. "I think he is out with his girl, but someone will be home soon."

"Okay," I say.

He leans down and presses his lips to mine quickly, "I'll see you soon. I love you."

"I love you," I say.

(Nick's pov)

We get to the store and we start to shop around for all the food we need. We haven't been to the store in awhile, so we have like no food. We definitely needed to come here today to get shit.

As we are walking around my phone starts ringing. I take it out of my pocket to see it's Brandon. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yo, how far along are you guys in shopping?"

"Not that far. We just got here," I say.

"Okay, well you guys need to get to the center fast. Some shit is going down."

"Okay," I sigh. "Leaving now."

I hang up my phone and I turn to Austin and Izzy, "We have to leave. Brandon just called and said some shit is going down at the center. They need us there."

"What's happening?" Izzy asks.

"I don't know. He never said anything. He just said to come to the center as soon as possible."

"Let's go then," Austin says.

(Addison's pov)

After the boys left I decided to clean up a bit. I feel like the house is always a mess. Nobody ever picks up after themselves. Well the boys don't pick up after themselves. I feel like Izzy and I clean it all up every day. It gets annoying sometimes.