elom kuwonu

(Addison's pov)

"You should call Nick," Izzy says.

"No," I say. "He's going to be crushed."

"Zion is probably just as crushed and Nick needs to know," Izzy says.

"I don't want to do it over the phone," I say. "I will tell him once we get home."

Zion walks back over to us and he looks so broken and crushed. I've never seen him like this before.

"Well?" Izzy asks, "What did he say?"

"He said he couldn't tell me anything here. He said that we have to talk in private."

"When are you going to talk to him?" I ask.

"He's coming over tonight," Zion says. "That way Nick can be there too."

I nod my head, "Do you want to tell him or do you want me to?"

"You," he says. "I don't want to see him break down or else I will too."

Zion then walks away from us and starts to walk out the doors. The three of us follow him all the way home making sure to give him some space. Getting up in his business isn't the best thing to do right now.

Five minutes later and we end up at the house. Zion goes into the house and slams the door behind him. Brandon, Izzy, and I walk inside and Brandon closes the door lightly.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Nick asks.

I walk farther into the living room to see Nick and Edwin sitting on the couch watching TV together.

To be honest I'm scared to tell Nick. He looks so happy right now, but now I'm going to crush him. This is going to destroy him. I know Zion feels awful and I know Nick will feel the same way.

"Nick, uh, can we talk?" I ask.

He furrows his eyebrows, "Uh, sure?"

"Let's go to your room," I say.

I start to walk up the stairs and I can feel him following behind me. I walk into his room and I sit on the edge of his bed. He walks in and closes the door.

"Are you okay, ma?"

"Uh, sit down," I pat the spot next to me and he sits down next to me on the bed.

"What's up? Did you guys not find a place?"

"No, no, we did find a place," I say. "This doesn't have anything to do with the house or anything."

"Then what's up?"

"Please don't freak out on me," I say.

He sighs, "Ma, you are freaking me out. Just tell me what's going on."

"It's Elom."

"What about him?" He asks.

"Izzy called Zion and was freaking out. She was at Target and saw someone that looked really familiar. Zion, Brandon, and I quickly went to Target and found Izzy."

He starts laughing, "Well why didn't you guys invite Edwin and I to the party?"

"Nick, it's not funny," I say. "Just listen to me."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

I continue, "When we found her she showed us the person and it was Elom."

He starts laughing, "What do you mean it was Elom? He is dead, Addison."

"He's not though," I say. "He was at Target and Zion talked to him. He is coming over tonight to explain everything."

He shakes his head and stands up from the bed, "You guys are insane."