A/N - BLM

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

i've been taking the past few days to try and figure out what to say about everything that has been going on. i have so much to say about the situation, but the words are so hard to form when all i want to do is cry about everything all day long.

there is no doubt in my mind that black lives matter. blacks are human just like whites. it shouldn't matter what race you are. we were all made the same. God loves each and every one of us THE SAME. our world is crumbling because white people think it's okay to ruin black peoples LIVES.

people are dying. actually INNOCENT people are dying and for what? for nothing. they are dying for no reason at all. they didn't do shit. George Floyd didn't do a thing. he didn't restrain the cuffs. he didn't do SHIT, but he is dead. DEAD. he died because white cops thought it was okay. they thought it was okay to kill a man because of the color of his skin.

every person in the world can say that if George were a white man then he would still be alive today. he would be living life with his family and he would be OKAY...but that's not the case. he is black and he died because of his skin color.

what kind of world do we live in? it's so fucked up and it needs to STOP NOW! no man should die because of the way he was born. he was beautifully made and born and he should be proud of his color! BUT whites think it's okay to STILL bash blacks because they are 'different.' ALL OF THESE COPS SHOULD BURN IN HELL!

ITS BULLSHIT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER! THEY MATTER! THEY ARE WORTH IT! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! THEY ARE WONDERFUL! THEY ARE HUMANS!

so to all the people that are protesting out there..KEEP DOING IT! show them we want a change. show the cops that what they did was wrong. show them that we WANT JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD!

PLEASE STAY SAFE THOUGH! be smart about your decisions and beware of your surroundings. the cops are still doing AWFUL things to people that are PEACEFULLY PROTESTING!

this world is so fucked up. no parents should have to worry about their kids playing outside, but now they have to! no kid should be terrified to see a cop car drive by! the police are supposed to protect us. to keep us safe, but they are the OPPOSITE! the cops are out for us, and it SHOULDN'T be that way at all.

THEREFORE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!

so sign a petition, call organizations! text the numbers that they give us! use your platform to educate your followers. don't just sit there and do nothing. DO SOMETHING!

(Here are some ways to help!)

(and here are numbers to call in case something goes wrong during a protest! stay safe!)

IT NEEDS TO STOP! WE NEED A CHANGE, AND WE ARE DAMN WELL GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and as for the story i haven't made up my mind on what i'm doing yet. i don't know if i'm going to take a break or not. i stopped my stories on instagram for a bit, but i might keep this book up to date.

please understand though that i'm doing this out of love and consideration if i do decide to take a break for a bit. i'm NOT ending the book though. i'll be back. i'll probably post soon today because i already have it wrote, but i'll let y'all know if i'm posting again or taking a break from everything.

much love to you all and please stay safe.

-H💕