tats

Today is Saturday. Nothing has happened this week yet. Hardin and Rose kept warning us and telling us to be aware this whole week, but nothing has happened. All we have to do is make it one more day and then we can say we survived the week. We survived the one week that is supposed to haunt us forever.

I've been doing somewhat better. I'm trying to just think about the positive. I'm trying to think of the future. Nick always tells me that it'll be better soon and that's all I'm hanging onto.

My mom left the house. She went through all of my dads shit and he is indeed working with Hardin and his people. My mom moved out and is living with Alex and Lexi. They are trying to move states, but it's not always easy to find a job or a house when moving. I just hope she can get out of that place. I've never gotten along with her, but nobody deserves to be married to that.

I stand up from my bed and I walk across the hallway with my blanket. I walk into Nick's room and I lay down on his bed. He's not here right now. He's at the center with the boys. I hate staying in my room though. I don't know why though. I just feel so much safer in Nick's room.

My phone starts ringing and I see it's Nick. I quickly answer and I put the phone to my ear.

"Hi, baby."

"Hey, mamas," he says. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing. I'm just laying down," I say. "How is the center? Is everything still in place?"

"It's really good. Everything is still the way it should be and security always has everything locked up."

"Good," I say. "So are you guys on your way home now?"

"We are actually turning onto our road now."

I chuckle, "Then why did you call me?"

"Just making sure you are okay."

I smile to myself, "I'm okay, Nicholas. I'm just being lazy like usual."

"Good," he says. "We just pulled in, so I'm going to come be lazy with you."

I giggle, "Okay, weirdo. I love you."

"I love you."

He hangs up the phone and I lay my phone down on his nightstand that is next to his bed. I stare up at the ceiling and I start to think about everything we've been through. All of us have honestly been through hell and back, but we've made it so far.

After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling I hear voices coming from the hallway. It's most likely just the boys.

"She's not in here," Edwin says.

"That would be because she's always in my room," I hear Nick say.

"Duh," Edwin says super loud.

The door opens and I look over to see Edwin and Nick standing there. They both walk in and Nick shuts the door as Edwin sits down next to me.

"Hey, bitch."

"Hi," I say.

"What the hell are you doing in that?" He points to my clothes, "And why does your hair look like that? And why the hell do you smell like that?"

"Because I'm lazy," I say.

"Well too bad," he says. "We are going out soon."

I groan, "No. I don't want to."

Nick starts to put his clothes away and he chuckles lightly to himself. He probably knew that I wouldn't want to go out.

"Too bad. Get ready soon and then we can figure out where we are going," Edwin says.