cali

(Addison's POV)

I wake up in the morning to my head on Nick's chest and his arms tightly wrapped around me. I look around the living room to see Izzy and Edwin cuddled up on the other couch and Zion fast asleep on the floor.

I must have been very tired last night because I don't even remember falling asleep with Nick. To be honest, I don't remember much about anything. I tried to blur it all out. I tried to make it seem like none of it was real, but it's all real.

"Ma," someone whispers which I know is Nick because he is the only one that calls me that. I look up at him and he smiles, "Hi."

"Hi," I whisper.

"You sleep good?" He pushes some hair out of my face and I lightly smile.

"Yea, I did. Did you?"

"I always do when I'm with you," he says.

I can feel my face start to heat up so I quickly put my face back down on his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and I close my eyes. Him playing with my hair is always the best feeling.

"Should we wake them?" I ask. "We have so much shit to talk about."

He sighs, "Ten more minutes, ma."

I chuckle, "You are a baby."

"I know, but I don't care," his grip on me gets tighter, "I want to lay with you forever."

"How is it that we cuddle more than I cuddle with my real boyfriend?" I ask.

"I guess I'm just that much better than him," he says, "My cuddles are just one hundred percent."

"Yup, definitely," I say sarcastically, "That's totally what it is."

"The second boyfriend is always the best." I playfully roll my eyes and I get up from the couch and Nick instantly starts groaning.

"Come back."

"No," I say.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm making coffee now," I say. I walk to the kitchen and I start to make coffee for everyone. I know we will all need it today.

"You know," I hear behind me. I quickly turn around to see Nick right in front of me.

I smack his chest, "You scared me."

He chuckles, "That was the plan."

"Well what could you possibly want now?"

"I don't know," he says. "I'm bored."

"Nick, we just woke up. Go back to bed if you are bored," I say.

"No," he says. "I'm waking everyone else up."

I push him away from me, "Go do that then."

Nick walks back to the living room and I can't help but smile. I really don't know what I would do without him. He may be annoying as hell, but I wouldn't trade him for anything.

"SHUT UP!" Zion yells.

I start laughing because Zion has never been a morning person. He would rather sleep all day long. I don't blame him though. Sleep is amazing.

"Get up now! Ads and I have a surprise for you guys," Nick says.

I roll my eyes and I start to put the creamer in everyone's coffee. It's kinda funny how I know everyone's coffee preference now. I guess that's what happens when you basically live with all of them.