Entry 96: Kara Kara Bazaar

Calisa was intrigued to see I was awake before her. When I told her I need little sleep because I slept for a hundred years she simply said that I look very young for my age, but that was probably because of all the beauty rest I got.

She told me that wooden weapons and bows are my best friends here because many of the creatures here have some form of electricity on them.

As we traveled, we saw this odd big cloud in the distance, then soon after we heard this spine-chilling roaring noise. After a moment Calisa said that there was perhaps a problem with the Divine Beast.

Once we arrived at the bazaar, we separated ways.

It felt wrong to consider sneaking into the town, but I had no other choice. I needed to speak with them to find out the Beast's weakness. I couldn't just hang around outside, Calisa warned me that hanging around outside would be tolerated for a while, but I would probably be forced to leave eventually.

Not knowing what I could do I wandered around the little oasis. That was when I saw someone being attacked by several Yiga clan members. I dashed in, fighting, and scaring them off. She didn't say a word after, she just stared at me.

I checked the Sheikah Slate, I had accidentally found one of the picture locations.

A woman approached me asking if I was alright. She wore a traditional Gerudo outfit, but it was entirely pink. When I said I was lost in thought she inquired about that to which I explained how I wanted to learn more about the Divine Beast, but I couldn't get into town and how I honestly felt bad about considering sneaking in. I then said that I wish I could be a beautiful lady like her. She then looked at me inquisitively. I then explained that I actually was curious to see what it was like to be a lady for a while. It seems that ladies have the nicest clothing and... I don't know, I was just curious. After a moment of eyeing me from head to toe she said that the Gerudo style would look fetching on me. She could get me some, but I would have to pay her. I don't have much use for rupees so I paid her. We went to the highest building in the bazaar for me to change so no one could see me.

When I finished changing, I showed her my new look and she squealed saying I look adorable, especially when I blush. I loved hearing that, but I couldn't help but get a little bashful. I'm quite a good-looking gal as it turns out. She said that she was glad she was able to help out, then asked if I wanted to get something to eat. Just then a gust of wind moved her face covering showing she had a bit of a beard. I offered to help her shave that off if she was embarrassed by it, but she declined.

We ended up chatting and eating samples from the many stalls. The sun was blazing down and I decided to wait to travel at the evening, so this was a nice way to pass the time. During this she told me her name, it's Vilia. It was fun to see her eyes light up when I described the towns I've been to and the people I've met.

While we spoke of my travels Bossa Nova cooled off in a lake. This is the greenest place here. There's a few trees and bushes but that's about it.

Now that the sun has started to set, Bossa Nova and I should get going.